Cozumel Nachi Cocom Beach Club Excursion Reviews

Cozumel Nachi Cocom Beach Club cruise excursion
Overall Rating
The Nachi Cocom Beach Club & Water Sports Center is a great place to relax during your time in Cozumel. Space for this unique Nachi Cocom Beach Club is limited to 100 guests per day, making it the most exclusive beach on the island.
Member Image akbrown1972
Jan 2016
very easy to get to and everything went well at the beach club.
Read akbrown1972's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Provider: from their website
Member Image macusr
Dec 2015
We shared a taxi w/ a couple from our CC roll call to the Nachi Cocom Beach Club. We had made advance reservations for Nachi as they cap daily attendance at 100. Cruising friends of ours had been there and raved about it. It was quiet and relaxing - this is not a spring break party type atmosphere. All inclusive of food & drinks plus loungers on the beach with shade coverage available - all for $55 per person. We had a picture perfect day with high temp in upper 70s, blue skies, sunny, and a light breeze. The water temp was a touch cool on entry but quickly acclimated to pleasant & refreshing. We thoroughly enjoyed our day at Nachi and would definitely do it again.
Read macusr's full Celebrity Constellation cruise review
Provider: Direct w/ Nachi Cocom
Member Image TravlinRick
Nov 2015
Food and service good, but don't advance book a massage. We (couple) wanted at the same time and right after arrival but reservations aren't honored, it's first come, first served, and no attempt to do both at same time. Never got the massage, lost the massage deposit.
Read TravlinRick's full Carnival Elation cruise review
Provider: Direct online
Member Image Aggiemomsbs
Oct 2015
Not as nice as previous visit. Seaweed should have been raked and buried as the smell was awful. No one wanted to get in the water. Service at the beach wasn't very good and the food was lacking--BUT, the coconut ice cream was perfect.
Read Aggiemomsbs's full Carnival Magic cruise review
Member Image lportx
Jun 2015
So glad we booked this independent excursion. $50 a person at Nachi Cocom, quiet secluded beach, drinks and food included, was nice to not get ripped off by Royal Caribbean and not feel like cattle.
Read lportx's full Independence of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Nachi Cocom
Member Image reyda17
May 2015
Perfect Day! Nice to spend a wonderful day on this private, all inclusive beach. Great service, good food and drink, and not crowded due to their limited number of guests. Highly recommend.
Read reyda17's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review
Member Image threetocruise
May 2015
Beautiful place, everyone is friendly and the price is right. Open bar and a lunch that will leave you feeling full and satisifed. Snorkeling off the beach and there are fish to see! Other water things to do at additional charge. There is a nice pool with swim up bar and hot tub as well. Bathrooms are clean. Would definitely recommend and do again if evern in Cozumel.
Read threetocruise's full Carnival Glory cruise review
Provider: Nachi Cocom website
Member Image LeslieK44
May 2015
Wow - a lovely, peaceful place. The low price of $55 pp entitles you to excellent food and lovely drinks that are replenished quickly. This is definitely an excursion that I would recommend. It was not offered through Royal Caribbean, though. We had to go directly to the Nachi Cocom website to book.
Read LeslieK44's full Freedom of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Nachi Cocom website
Member Image Trevmandjohns125
Apr 2015
Nice & clean resort. There were only 40 people booked there so that was extra nice. Great food & hospitality. The beer we all liked ran out fairly quickly, but other than that, no complaints.
Read Trevmandjohns125's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Member Image slamont
Mar 2015
Private beach includes food and drinks. Nice water not rocky bottom, wonderful!!! Only allow 100 guests in so not crowded, beach chairs and umbrellas included.
Read slamont's full Celebrity Constellation cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image SCOOP
Mar 2015
The food was very good, the service very good, the beach was excellent! For the cost of approx. $55 per person this was worth the money. I would return here again.
Read SCOOP's full Brilliance of the Seas cruise review
Provider: via their web site
Member Image sommerbradds@yahoo.com
Mar 2015
This was our third trip to Nachi Cocom and we will be back the next time we are in Cozumel! What a place!!! My parents (late 50's), husband and I (mid 30's) and our kids ( 6 & 7) all just feel at home at this island paradise! We have started looking solely at cruise itineraries that have Cozumel as a stop just to get a few hours in at Nachi. Not kidding. Be prepared to be treated like royalty! Great drinks, fantastic food (love the guac and fajitas), and just feel like this is what it means to be on vacation. The staff could not be nicer - they are at your every need - and the facility is top notch. Our kids love the huge pool overlooking one of the prettiest beaches I've ever seen. If you want palm trees, clear water, beach air, and people treating you like royalty, this is your place.
Read sommerbradds@yahoo.com's full MSC Divina cruise review
Provider: Nachi Cocom directly
Member Image dam64
Mar 2015
save your money, passion island is much more beautiful. The beach was rocky the water was dirty and the service was lacking. The waitor Carlos only came around in the end when he wanted a tip for doing nothing! Wifi is an extra of $5.00 after paying almost 100 for 2 you figure it would be included. The pool was dirty as well.
Read dam64's full Norwegian Epic cruise review
Member Image rosenc1c
Mar 2015

Awesome excursion, they limit the # of people to 100. Food, drinks and service are all excellent.

Read rosenc1c's full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Member Image Bimmie Girl
Feb 2015
This was our third trip to Nachi Cocom. Once you go Nachi you never go back, to anything else that is!!! We love this place. The service the massages on the beach are amazing..........best massages we have ever had the price is right!!!! great food and great staff!!
Read Bimmie Girl's full Emerald Princess cruise review
Provider: Nachi Cocom
Member Image hummelda
Feb 2015

There were 4 tours there all at once. I could have been aggressive I guess and been served but the wait staff were literally running and I was never approached even with a menu. The beach itself is OK and sheltered as well as providing some interesting rocks to climb on. It was a rather cool day and I am sure that tainted my view of this stop.

Read hummelda's full Freedom of the Seas cruise review
Member Image TheTravelCouple
Jan 2015
Snorkeling here was so much fun. I saw a lot of the same fish, but still was memorable. The beach club was small and had a pool as well. Jet skies were available for an additional fee.
Read TheTravelCouple's full Carnival Victory cruise review
Member Image Koohiichan
Jan 2015

Awesome! Would do it again in a heartbeat. Wonderful amenities, beach, service and food. The best excursion of our trip.

Read Koohiichan's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image mochaandhearts
Oct 2014

I had read so many mixed reviews regarding Cozumel, that neither my husband nor I knew what to expect. So, of course, I set out to search various threads and boards on Cruise Critic to get a better idea of what to expect. We found that the port was actually quite nice and that great strides had been taken in order to make it both safe and enjoyable to the cruising visitors. At first we didn’t know if we wanted to do a resort day pass as we had done the previous year in Nassau, but we eventually budged. After reading a lot regarding Nachi Cocom Beach Club, we decided it would be the best fit option for us. We booked the resort day pass directly through their website and received a confirmation right away. We paid a deposit, with the agreement that the remainder of the payment would be paid upon arrival. So, we arrived to the Cozumel port on the third day of our sailing and paid a cab fee of $16 (that is each way), and the driver left us right at the entryway of the resort. It was a smooth and pleasant drive. We felt 100% safe. No different than visiting my native Panama or Puerto Rico to be honest with you. My husband would say the same about his native New York. Anyways, so the resort… was absolutely awesome! It was clean, and we had a palapa all to ourselves. Our server Manuel introduced himself and reassured us that should we need anything, he would be the man for the job. The beach was clean and the lounge furniture was as expected. The resort day pass included a four course meal and unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (along with domestic beers). We ate a lot. The food was delicious and the drinks were great! Believe the hype that the Dirty Monkey’s do indeed taste amazing at Nachi. Also, the restrooms are clean. I know it is important to me, so I made sure to note that in this review. They aren’t and no public restroom will ever be to my standard, but they were functional, clean, and private (men’s and women’s separate), which I appreciate. Overall it was a wonderful way to spend our time in Cozumel and we’d do it again in a heartbeat.

Read mochaandhearts's full Vision of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Nachi Cocom Beach Club
Member Image raperez129
Aug 2014

Cozumel - Nachi-Cocom. Excellent experience. Short taxi ride from the port. Private, not crowded. Kids did para-sailing and a banana boat ride. Both purchased on the spot with cash. We will do this one again for sure.

Read raperez129's full Carnival Magic cruise review
Provider: cozumelcruiseexcursions.com (Island Marketing ltd
Member Image Erebus
May 2014

Cozumel was my wife & I's first visit to Mexico. To those first time travelers to Mexico, you will have to get into the port through a large duty free shop. You will be bombarded by sales people trying to sell tequila among other items. This is no fault of Carnival, just something to be prepared for. The only real issue was that the Elation only opened the Forward disembarkation area for the first hour. 2,000 people trying to leave through one gang-way takes a lot of time. They corrected this mistake later that morning and at future ports.

We took a short cab ride of 5 minutes, with two other travelers to Nachi Comon. It costs $16 for 1-4 passengers taking a taxi to Nachi. So try to find someone else to go with you to save on the cost.

Arriving at Nachi the building and area were simple, quaint, and nice. The facility will not win any prizes for its looks. Areas were in need of paint and cleaning. Still the staff were polite and kind. We were quickly shown to our chairs and asked if we would like a drink. The beach has a few dozen chairs and umbrellas over maybe a quarter of a mile. Different activities can be signed up for a price. I brought my snorkeling equipment and spent easily the first hour in the water. The beach is more for people to wade and have fun than snorkeling. Nachi can take you a better spot for a fee. I just swam at the beach and still saw a small but decent amount of tropical fish like Angel & Puffer fish. A curious Barracuda even paid me a visit before swimming away.

Back on land, I sat down to relax. The menu for food is in Peso's so don't let it scare you. You get a starter, main, and dessert with your booking. My wife & I got nacho's. Our neighbors agreed with us that they were great. The salsa has got some kick. I had Mexican BBQ ribs. The sauce was mixed of standard flavors with oranges. Different but still good. Overall we enjoyed our food. The drinks were good. I had a daiquiri that had plenty of rum, and enjoyed my beers.

The facility also had a large pool and deck area. We stayed at the beach, but other patrons enjoyed it. Especially the swim up to bar next to the pool & hot tub.

Most importantly Nachi delivered on its promise of a quieter place to go and relax on the beach. There were children, but never were they screaming and yelling. Everyone was having a good time without getting out of control. A great place to go and relax in the sun. That's what we wanted in our experience and they delivered.

Read Erebus's full Carnival Elation cruise review
Member Image Cruisecrazy~
Apr 2014

Great shopping and tons of fun at Nachi Cocum

Read Cruisecrazy~'s full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Provider: Nachi Cocum Beach Club
Member Image cdscooby1
Apr 2014

We felt completely taken advantage of. First off the club is run down, not like the pictures at all. We got there early to make sure we got an umbrella covering at the beach. There was exactly one (1) family there before us. Our waiter took us to the other side of the beach far away from the pool almost at the end of the club by a deserted building. I asked to go closer and he said No this is where you are supposed to be, OK, he then introduced himself as Carlos, then Jose, then Eddie. (I think you can see where this is going). He brought over 2 men who tried to up sell us on jet ski's, banana boat rides etc. We declined for the moment and our waiter was not happy so he left. Our waiter never smiled and had a snarl on his face the entire time we were there. The beach was filled with seaweed and very run down looking. After about 30 minutes I asked the waiter to bring us 3 bottled waters which he delivered to us 20 minutes later. My husband ordered a pina colada and felt there was no alcohol in the drink. We asked our waiter who's name has changed to Joseph about food. Joseph tells us it's 40 minutes away. Finally the club was starting to get more crowded. I went searching with my son for a store and found a man selling rafts for rent at $7.00 each. I thought rafts were included? The trampoline in the ocean was $25.00 per day for children under 12 and they had one family raft for $40.00 per day for rent. I thought the prices were very high. We then return to ask our waiter again about food. This time he is very annoyed that I asked again and he says 40 minutes. OK, I asked you 40 minutes ago and 40 minutes are up. We are hungry. 20 minutes later the people next to us ask our friendly waiter for food. He replies to them 40 minutes. They say "well didn't you say that a long time ago we are hungry". He then disappeared, muttering in Spanish. About 20 minutes later another waiter comes through giving everyone menus. Finally we can eat. The menu has prices. At first glance we see $22.00 for cheese sticks. What, then we realize it is in Pesos. As we start to talk to people everyone is confused because food is supposed to be included. 30 minutes later Joseph, our nasty waiter comes back. The people next to us ask about the menu and food. Joseph tells them that you have to pay for food on the menu or you wait for the buffet. The buffet is included and not ready yet. We all decide to wait for buffet. Joesph leaves again. Another 20 minutes goes by and we have a group of about 40 people on the other side of us. Their waiter starts taking food orders from them and tells them to order 1 appetizer 1 entree and 1 desert per person from the menu. We are very confused! I go up to the bar area and ask when is the buffet coming out so we can eat. The man at the bar says there is no buffet you order from your waiter. I told him the waiter told us we had to pay for service but the buffet is free. The bartender asks who our waiter is and I tell him I think it is Joseph. He rolls his eyes and tells us to go back and he will help us. I go back and we wait another 20 minutes for Joseph to show up. I tell him we would like to order food. I also tell him there is no buffet. Joseph says OK one appetizer 1 entree 1 desert what do you want. We start to order and I ask for 3 cokes in a can. Well that was obviously the wrong thing to ask for. Joseph gets very upset and nastily asks me why you want soda in a can, that boat you come from tell you not to drink our water? I reply actually no they didn't I prefer a can and that is what I would like. Joseph then starts yelling at me that we paid a lot of money to come to Nachi cocum and I insult them with asking for a can. I explain again to Joseph why I want cans and he gets very very angry. Joseph then tells us how dare I ask for a can they use good water. I say Ok but I just always prefer a can. Joseph then tells us I am wrong and that he only gives bad water to people who ask for bottled water and cans, that is how they get them back for insulting them. Joseph then leaves. WHAT did he just threaten us???? Here we are in Mexico with 2 children and this guy who has been nasty to us for no reason the entire time threatens us, you have to be kidding me. I want to leave, my husband wants to eat. We move up to the pool area which has cracked glass tables and the hot tub is not working, and I go to use the dirty bathroom (so glad I had purell with me). While I am gone Joseph brings my husband 3 cokes in glasses. We do not dare drink them. Finally after 30 minutes another waiter brings us our food, the order is wrong but we are very hungry. I give that waiter a $5 tip since he is friendly and nice. We finish eating and want to leave ASAP. My husband goes and asks for a cab. The woman in the office tells him we have to ask our waiter to get it for us. My husband explains to her we don't want anything to do with our waiter, he is the reason we are leaving that he has been rude and nasty to us and even threatened us with dirty water. The woman says OK.nothing else. REALLY???? Suddenly Joseph appears and says I will get you a cab. Five minutes later we walk outside and Joseph is standing there smiling with his hand out for a tip. You have got to be kidding me, he expects a tip! We got in the cab and left. Never ever again will I step foot in that place. Stay away. Save your money and be safe. You do not need to be threatened in Mexico. The place is run down and the management obviously does not care how the staff treats their customers. It might have been good at one time but it was a horrible experience for my family. The Management should have addressed the situation when my husband explained that we wanted to leave. Obviously this waiter has had problems with other people considering the man at the bar rolling his eyes when I asked for the buffet. They don't care, they just want your money. STAY AWAY!!!

Read cdscooby1's full Brilliance of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Podie
Mar 2014

What a wonderful final port visit! The $55 per person for Nachi Cocum was a great deal. Our waiter introduced himself when we arrived and kept those included food and drinks coming! Lovely beach, great pool, can't wait to come back!

Read Podie's full Celebrity Equinox cruise review
Provider: Nachi Cocum
Member Image Debzdesign
Nov 2013

Don't miss this Gem!
The Beachside service , amenities, food, beverages, ocean and pool are exceptional. All inclusive with daily limit of 100 guests. A true Mexican Carribean experience!

Read Debzdesign's full Liberty of the Seas cruise review