Cozumel Nachi Cocom Beach Club Excursion Reviews

Cozumel Nachi Cocom Beach Club cruise excursion
Overall Rating
The Nachi Cocom Beach Club & Water Sports Center is a great place to relax during your time in Cozumel. Space for this unique Nachi Cocom Beach Club is limited to 100 guests per day, making it the most exclusive beach on the island.
Member Image lehfrisbee
Apr 2017
Nachi Cocum is nice because they only allow 100 guests per day.
Read lehfrisbee's full Nieuw Amsterdam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line
Member Image Bauervacations
Mar 2017
Beautiful, more commercial beach, good food, snorkeling and boat ride in a glass bottom boat. Service was okay, had to track down the waiter a few times, a long with other guests having the same issue. Our friends were here earlier in the season and said service was bomb!
Read Bauervacations's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Member Image hughdemand
Exceeded my expectations. Food drinks, sun ater. Excellent beach attendat
Read hughdemand's full Celebrity Silhouette cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image daskathaus
Mar 2017
The beach club was beautiful, the beach was well tended and the water very clear and blue. The pool was clean and nice. But, the drinks were poured very light and the food wasn't very good. I don't think we will return.
Read daskathaus's full Carnival Vista cruise review
Provider: Nachi Cocum Beach Club
Member Image beachseeker72
Feb 2017
Getting the taxi to and from cost us $40. The place itself is very nice and clean. There were plenty of chairs available but we were told everyone didn't show up that day due to high winds. We chose this excursion solely because they only allow 100 people in per day. I read now that they've increased that to 130. The service there was great. The food was wonderful and the drinks were good. The beach was terrible. So much sea weed. It was way too windy to get in the freezing pool for me.
Read beachseeker72's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Member Image Oakandyen
Feb 2017
This was the best part of our cruise! I wish I could just fly back and spend a weekend. My boyfriend and I most def ate and dank beers and cocktails well beyond the price we paid. Get their early so you can sit under a thatched umbrella. Also the beach bathrooms are very nice and clean.
Read Oakandyen's full Carnival Paradise cruise review
Member Image CruiseWoods
Feb 2017
We have been to Nachi Cocom quite a few times. Great food. Good drinks. Awesome service. Crystal clear beach. The place is quiet and shady.
Read CruiseWoods's full Carnival Triumph cruise review
Member Image jheisler725
Feb 2017
2nd time here, facility, food, and drinks are great. Will be back again.
Read jheisler725's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Member Image kidfree&cruising
Jan 2017
All I can say is what a deal!! They charge $55US and its all you can eat and drink. We arrived late, 1:30 and stayed until 6:30, and there were only about 10 or so people there when we got there and had the place to ourselves after. Even with so few people the staff there didn't hurry or badger us in any way shape or form. Beautiful beach, clean facilities, loads of room beautiful pool and grounds. There are resorts on either side a walk down the beach and they were packed like sardines. A great, unhurried gem. Another highly recommended place.
Read kidfree&cruising's full Celebrity Equinox cruise review
Provider: Booked myself for 6 others.
Member Image rinzler78
Jan 2017
It is true when they say only a limited amount of guests are accepted. The serene beauty of the beach combined with the few amount of guests made this an amazing beach experience.
Read rinzler78's full Norwegian Epic cruise review
Member Image LounVal
Jan 2017
Fifth time there. Always a good time.
Read LounVal's full Norwegian Epic cruise review
Member Image mchess1
Dec 2016
We have been here before and loved it. This trip the service was not as good as the first time but that would not stop me from going back. Lovely beach, great food, and cold drinks.
Read mchess1's full Norwegian Jade cruise review
Member Image Mystyou
Dec 2016
One of my favorite places! Never once a bad experience!
Read Mystyou's full Rhapsody of the Seas cruise review
Member Image wendychloecruiser
Dec 2016
Can hardly wait to go back. It was an oasis of peacefulness compared to the continued chaos of ironic name of Harmony of the Seas.
Read wendychloecruiser's full Harmony of the Seas cruise review
Member Image pumpkin1172
Dec 2016
Loved this place. It was a 16.00 cab ride to get there. But so worth it. The beach, people and food were amazing. We also did the snorkeling that they offered, It was nice as it was the low season when we were there, so not very many people there. My daughter and I were the only ones to do the snorkeling. They still took the boat out, even though there were only the two of us. We had our own private snorkel tour. It was our first time doing anything like this and it was such an amazing way to experience it. I wanted to stay out even longer!!!! The service we received there was great! I would highly recommend this if your looking for a place to relax, kick back, and just enjoy the sand, water and the views!!!!
Read pumpkin1172's full Carnival Sensation cruise review
Member Image CruiseWoods
Nov 2016
I should tell you we had a horrible time so you don't go here and ruin this little secret. We are cruising back to Cozumel in February and will definitely spend our day here again. Not crowded. Very quiet. Lots of all-inclusive food and drinks. Staff was awesome. Make sure you book before you get there. They do only admit 100 people. Don't go here expecting a spring break experience. The water is pristine. But like I said, don't go here and ruin this quiet place. Head over to Mr. Sanchos and take a tequila shot and dance to rap music.
Read CruiseWoods's full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Member Image widallas
Nov 2016
Beach was great, service was awesome and the food was wonderful. Shrimp and guacamole were delicious, and the coconut ice cream with Kahlua (get a double shot!) was a perfect way to end the day. Relaxing beach day!
Read widallas's full Liberty of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Nachi Cocom online
Member Image Capt Mano
Oct 2016
This is EXCELLENT if you're into a quiet beach day with a great pool and a SUB! Swim Up Bar. All inclusive. Good food. Nice beach. A short taxi ride from the port. Would do it again. Better than Chacanabb we have done several times. Limited to only 100 people, so it's not crowded and NO VENDORS TRYING TO SELL YOU STUFF.
Read Capt Mano's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image dessleo
Sep 2016
Beautiful beach - they also had a nice pool and hot tub which we did not use. Drinks were wonderful and they did NOT skimp on the alcohol! Food was fantastic. Clean restrooms. Very quiet. Lovely day - definitely recommend this all-inclusive beach.
Read dessleo's full Liberty of the Seas cruise review
Member Image limeyosu
Sep 2016
beautiful beach! only 100 people allowed to book at a time!
Read limeyosu's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Member Image Gretel1128
Sep 2016
Great Location, nice Beach and Pool with swim/walk up bar. Drinks were plentiful and they did not skimp on the liquor. The food was good and service was outstanding. Only drawback was getting there and back. My husband is handicapped and the entrance to Nachi Cocom was not easily navigable.
Read Gretel1128's full Liberty of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Geynnyth47
May 2016
Very nice and quiet. A calm way to spend the day. Food and drink good.
Read Geynnyth47's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image MrDion
May 2016
Real all you want Mexican food. Real liquor in the drinks also all you want. Clear cool water in the pool and hot sun on the beach that is limited to one hundred people. best part of the trip.
Read MrDion's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Provider: Island Marketing LTD
Member Image BEACHTAYLORS
Apr 2016
Second visit. Good food, good drinks, good time!
Read BEACHTAYLORS's full Carnival Triumph cruise review
Member Image shelia hines
Apr 2016
not the pretty water that I was expecting to see food and drinks included in price
Read shelia hines's full Carnival Triumph cruise review
Provider: advice of a friend