Skagway Jewell Gardens Lunch Excursion Reviews

Skagway Jewell Gardens Lunch cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Home to both gorgeous flowers and delicate hand-blown glass, Jewell Gardens is an essential stop for any Skagway visitor.
Member Image mbjbride06
Sep 2013

Absolutely loved Jewell gardens and great tea-time lunch snack was provided. I highly recommend this gem in Skagway.

Read mbjbride06's full Diamond Princess cruise review
Member Image justretiredlovinit
Jul 2013

Interesting place. Our guide was very informative and knowledgeable.

Read justretiredlovinit's full Island Princess cruise review
Member Image hippychick925
Sep 2012
Lunch was good. Jewell Gardens was a neat experience,
Read hippychick925's full Star Princess cruise review
Member Image lilmsmuffet
Sep 2012
Jewell Gardens was beautiful.Before lunch we had a tour of the gardens which was why I wanted to go here..They grow a lot of the vegetables they use in their lunch salads..Have their own special dressing and of course its a vegetarian lunch..which by the way..I AM NOT..lol..My husbands on the other hand is a vegetable freak so this was for him..I tried rhubarb chili..Found out I do not like rhubarb..He loved it..They also had a choice of vegetable quiche or a salmon quiche..I passed on these..For dessert they baked a sweet biscuit with a rhubarb sauce..I learned plants do grow different here because of their long days during the summer..They had some just huge cabbage..Took me lots of pictures here too..
Read lilmsmuffet's full Golden Princess cruise review