Skagway Jewell Gardens Lunch Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Skagway Shore Excursions > Jewell Gardens Lunch

Home to both gorgeous flowers and delicate hand-blown glass, Jewell Gardens is an essential stop for any Skagway visitor.

mbjbride06

1 review

Absolutely loved Jewell gardens and great tea-time lunch snack was provided. I highly recommend this gem in Skagway.

justretiredlovinit

1 review

Interesting place. Our guide was very informative and knowledgeable.

hippychick925

Lunch was good. Jewell Gardens was a neat experience,

lilmsmuffet

1 review

Jewell Gardens was beautiful.Before lunch we had a tour of the gardens which was why I wanted to go here..They grow a lot of the vegetables they use in their lunch salads..Have their own special dressing and of course its a vegetarian lunch..which by the way..I AM NOT..lol..My husbands on the other hand is a vegetable freak so this was for him..I tried rhubarb chili..Found out I do not like rhubarb..He loved it..They also had a choice of vegetable quiche or a salmon quiche..I passed on these..For dessert they baked a sweet biscuit with a rhubarb sauce..I learned plants do grow different here because of their long days during the summer..They had some just huge cabbage..Took me lots of pictures here too..