Athens (Piraeus) Archeological Museum Excursion Reviews

Athens (Piraeus) Archeological Museum cruise excursion
Overall Rating
The National Archeological Museum in Athens is a spectacular showplace of some of the world's most amazing Greek artifacts. You will appreciate premier collections from a myriad of eras, as you revel in the amazing neoclassical architecture in this one-of-a-kind museum.
Member Image GottaTravel55
Oct 2014

Our guide was an archeaology major and he explained exactly what we were looking at..it really made the Acropolis come alive!

Read GottaTravel55's full Celebrity Reflection cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image ginka123
Not Rated
Apr 2013

see above - it was a combo tour

Read ginka123's full Celebrity Silhouette cruise review
Read Pezzy's full Norwegian Jade cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image trexdex
Nov 2012
Definitely take this tour as the museum has a multitude of wonders!
Read trexdex's full Crown Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image Kellie Poodle
Oct 2012
Same tour. Great museum with awesome layout. Perfect follow up to the visit to the Acropolis
Read Kellie Poodle's full Grandeur of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Greek Taxi
Member Image FitchburgWIFamily
Sep 2012
Museum and views of the Acropolis. A pretty low key tour that was just enough for us. The museum is excellent, and you get a view of a lot of wonderful landmarks either from the museum itself or from the bus as you motor from the port to the museum. Our guide was very good, and the tour ran just on time. If not travelling with my mother, I would have probably done a tour that took me up to the acropolis instead of just giving me a view of it, but I had my mom so this was the best fit for us.
Read FitchburgWIFamily's full Norwegian Jade cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image PHWoman
May 2012
Boring, skip it. Its very small and certainly not worth the time in this city.
Read PHWoman's full Grandeur of the Seas cruise review