Athens (Piraeus) Archeological Museum Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Athens (Piraeus) Shore Excursions > Archeological Museum

The National Archeological Museum in Athens is a spectacular showplace of some of the world's most amazing Greek artifacts. You will appreciate premier collections from a myriad of eras, as you revel in the amazing neoclassical architecture in this one-of-a-kind museum.

GottaTravel55

1 review

Our guide was an archeaology major and he explained exactly what we were looking at..it really made the Acropolis come alive!

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

ginka123

1 review

see above - it was a combo tour

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

Pezzy

Amazing artifacts. A must see

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

trexdex

1 review

Definitely take this tour as the museum has a multitude of wonders!

Provider: Princess Cruises

Kellie Poodle

Same tour. Great museum with awesome layout. Perfect follow up to the visit to the Acropolis

Provider: Independent Operator

FitchburgWIFamily

1 review

Museum and views of the Acropolis. A pretty low key tour that was just enough for us. The museum is excellent, and you get a view of a lot of wonderful landmarks either from the museum itself or from the bus as you motor from the port to the museum. Our guide was very good, and the tour ran just on time. If not travelling with my mother, I would have probably done a tour that took me up to the acropolis instead of just giving me a view of it, but I had my mom so this was the best fit for us.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

PHWoman

1 review

Boring, skip it. Its very small and certainly not worth the time in this city.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International