Nassau Parasailing Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Nassau Shore Excursions > Parasailing

Become acquainted with Nassau from a bird's eye view on an aquatic para-sailing excursion.

bradandnikee

1 review

Affordable, felt safe, fun times! Very thorough describing technique and little extras of the island!

Provider: Independent Operator

mross0822

The parasailing was an amazing experience! We were ushered to a boat which was right off the port entrance, so it wasn't too far of a walk. Upon arriving, we were briefed by the tour company about how the excursion would go and then coupled up and sent up in pairs. I felt like the time we were up was a good amount of time, they did take us around the bay area for a while. They were entertaining and it was a great flight. It was easier than I had expected it to be. I really enjoyed the views of Nassau from the air, I just wish our camera would have been working so we could have taken some pictures.

RandyPeggy

Got to take this off my bucket list. Expected some degree of fear, but it was most enjoyable.

love my tan

We booked through the water sports office in the port bldg. The two of us were taken by boat with others to a private island and dropped off by ourselves. There were 3 gentlemen on the island and we proceeded to wait over an hour for our parasailing boat. We questioned him many times and he had to call over 3 times to get the person to cone get us. It was a making us a little nervous. When he did arrive he took us parasailing for at least a half hour. It was very nice, but I have never experienced that before. Our ship was suppose to go to Grand Turk but was changed about 2 months prior to sailing. I have been to Nassau many times and it would be nice if they would have a little tram to take the passengers to town,.

Provider: Independent Operator

rapvm16932

1 review

The parasailing was excellent. Went up about 40 feet and the ride lasted about 10 minutes. The only drawback was the price Carnival charged.