Curacao Scuba Diving Excursion Reviews

Curacao Scuba Diving cruise excursion
Overall Rating
View underwater gardens of coral and visit with schools of unique marine life while diving in Curacao's waters.
Member Image WAYFARING STRANGER
1 review
Not Rated
Apr 2014

From my first contact with Bas Harts Diving via e-mail, to Bas dropping us off after our dives, this was a first class experience. Bas met us just outside the cruise ship pier as arranged, and we immediately knew we were going to have a great day. His gear was excellent, his knowledge and experience was obvious. He took us to two remote dive sites, Playa Hunda and Shon Moza. Bas was very professional, and provided clear and complete dive plans before we donned our gear. The dive sites were absolutely beautiful and it was just Bas and the two of us. Visibility was terrific, and the reef was teaming with healthy coral, and beautiful schools of fish. We saw sting rays, a sea horse, lion fish, squid, moray eel, golden eel, and too many varieties of fish to list. In my opinion, these dives were better than the dives in Bonaire or Aruba. In addition to being an excellent dive master, Bas is also a fantastic photographer and within days of our dives we were able to download some beautiful and clearly professional quality photos of our dives. The photos were included in the cost of our dives. My dive buddy and I are very experienced divers, and we agree that these dives were right up there at the top of our "best ever" dives list.

Read WAYFARING STRANGER's full Vision of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Bas Harts Diving
Member Image Boytjie
Feb 2013
The Dive Bus provided another excellent dive experience, I used them also in 2010.
Read Boytjie's full Eurodam cruise review
Provider: The Dive Bus
Member Image thezombiemaster
1 review
Mar 2012
Atlantis Diving is great! We did a two-tank dive shore dive at two different locations and they were fantastic. Let's just say, there were sharks!
Read thezombiemaster's full Carnival Miracle cruise review