Montego Bay Hilton Rose Hall Excursion Reviews

Montego Bay Hilton Rose Hall cruise excursion
Overall Rating
The Hilton Rose Hall in Montego Bay offers a spectacular variety of summer fun for every member of the family.
Member Image tcugal
May 2016
I would take this excursion again in a heartbeat. It was so relaxing. The resort was extremely clean, beautiful and safe. I saw numerous security guards watching the property as well as lifeguards. Donald at the swim up bar was a treasure. He was so accommodating, and we really enjoyed chatting with him. He makes excellent drinks, and catered to us by bringing us jerk chicken, pork and Jamaican meat patties directly to our spot where we didn't have to get out of the pool. I loved the lazy river as well, and this is where we spent most of the day. While the beach was beautiful, the day were were there sadly, it was overrun with seaweed. This is by no means the fault of Hilton, and the workers were doing their best to clean it up, but it prevented me from going in the ocean.
Read tcugal's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Provider: Resort for a day
Member Image JaneSte
Dec 2014

A very interesting tour. The only annoying part was the tour guide who kept repeating the words "no problem" and even tried communal singing on the way back

Read JaneSte's full Thomson Dream cruise review
Provider: Thomson Cruises
Member Image Reinette
Apr 2013
Interesting tour. It was very hot that day and very muggy and that made it a little harder to enjoy. Both the guide on the bus and the tour guide were very entertaining. I liked the fact that you were allowed to see the entire house. You just couldn't go past the ropes. The grounds were beautiful. One drawback was that there were two tour groups going on at once so it became a little difficult to know which group you were in (especially if you fell behind to take pictures - and they let you !). At the end of the tour you can try the Witches Brew, which is a strong rum concoction. You can choose one without alcohol if you like. The shopping afterward did not interest me but it was a pretty place to see. Our guide took us back through the Hip Strip and through a residential neighborhood so we could see a little more of Montego Bay. We did not take them up on it but they did offer to drop people off in town and pick them up for the standard fare ($5.00/pp per trip).
Read Reinette's full Carnival Magic cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Line
Member Image brewtoo
reviews
Mar 2012
Love this place. First class. Lots to do. Only complaint is they need more lockers.
Read brewtoo's full cruise review
Provider: