Puerto Vallarta Outdoor Experience Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Puerto Vallarta Shore Excursions > Outdoor Experience

Get ready for a variety of fun outdoor activities, from zip lining to a boat tour and more during an outdoor experience in Puerto Vallarta.

Locomotiveman

I and 2 others went on a rigorous hike into the Sierra Madre Mts. on the same ranch some ATV'ers went on. I dared not venture off Independently account the limited time ashore. Puerto Vallarta proper is showing it's age as a 'Beach Destination' resort. The new stuff moved North to Nuevo Vallarta. But, Hey!!..there's a Wal-Mart right at the dock. I'm serious.

Provider: Holland America Line

russg140

A wonderful excursion managed by a friendly and energetic team that involved a combination of zip lining and rappelling in a lush jungle setting. The excursion also included a Apex boat ride to and from the venue as well as a short mule ride. This was one of our top 3 excursions ever!

Provider: Celebrity Cruises