Nassau Atlantis Aquarium Excursion Reviews

Nassau Atlantis Aquarium cruise excursion
Overall Rating
The Atlantis Aquarium in Nassau offers a large collection of marine habitats including sharks, stingrays and an abundant amount of tropical fish species.
Member Image puddles027
Mar 2017
I reserved the Atlantis tickets myself however I did book a car with Royal Caribbean to take & pick us up (private journey). Well worth it knowing I had transportation. There is cabs & shuttle, but I like knowing I have secure transportation. We had a new leather, air condition Cadillac and our driver Dwayne was great!!
Read puddles027's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Atlantis
Member Image gunnytammy
Feb 2017
I did this in 2007 and it was very nice and well worth the price. This time it left a lot to be desired. In 2007 the driver gave a very nice talk as he took us to Atlantis. This driver never said a word but held out his hand for a tip at the end. The young lady who led the Aquarium was very knowledgeable and did a good job but before there was a lot more to see and it took a lot longer, We were shown several tanks with fish, very nice fish, rays, sharks and such but not as extensive as last time. The tour also started late, the listing said 3 hours but the actual tour took less than 1. They count the time you wait in the ships lounge to be picked up, walk to the bus, bus ride, tour, walk back to the bus and then ride back. I do not recommend this tour. NOT worth a third of the cost.
Read gunnytammy's full Carnival Ecstasy cruise review
Member Image Stuman67
Feb 2017
They had to get us a handicap bus which we had to wait for some time. We were the only ones on this bus. We had to wait for it to return even though we told them in advance what time to meet us that didn't happen. But still had a nice time.
Read Stuman67's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review
Member Image Naeemu
Feb 2017
Took a taxi over to Atlantis; great and impressive Aquarium. very clean and the sea life looked very healthy and well kept. kids loved it
Read Naeemu's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review
Provider: Self
Member Image clamper
Feb 2017
Taxi to hotel $4 each one way then $80 entrance fee rather expensive but very good food and drink expensive inside hotel
Read clamper's full MSC Divina cruise review
Provider: MSC Cruises
Member Image JupiterGal
Dec 2016
Not impressed. Especially for the price totally not worth it.
Read JupiterGal's full Norwegian Escape cruise review
Member Image Botzie Potx
Dec 2016
There was a lot of confusion about where we were supposed to met and when we were supposed to walk into the city where we would get our vans. We were given conflicting instructions about when to start walking, then we were called back, then told to walk again.
Read Botzie Potx's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image tncstec
Dec 2016
Unbelievable underwater sea life and beautiful gardens around facility.
Read tncstec's full Anthem of the Seas cruise review
Member Image ajw827
Dec 2016
This tour was great. Our guide was very good. Both the aquariums are fantastic and have such a variety of fish. The resort itself is amazing and large. Couldn't get around to seeing it all in the time I had, but I would come back here
Read ajw827's full Norwegian Escape cruise review
Member Image lovedestiny
Nov 2016
THE DIG - very beautiful. Nice array of marine life.
Read lovedestiny's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review
Provider: Atlantis Website
Member Image mamawsnest
Oct 2016
Okay. We were always too far away from the guide to hear what she was saying because I walk with a cane and she didn't slow down. By the time we caught up she was on to the next stop.
Read mamawsnest's full Carnival Ecstasy cruise review
Member Image sandy toes
Sep 2016
A walking tour, wear comfortable shoes. Great guide. Chance for the children to touch a live conch, ray and starfish. Very satisfied.
Read sandy toes's full Enchantment of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Novice Cruiser16
Aug 2016
Purchased online and printed out before cruise. No issues with taxi to and from port!!
Read Novice Cruiser16's full Carnival Sensation cruise review
Provider: Bahamasdaypass.com
Member Image jennieb1
Jun 2016
We booked the Atlantis Aquarium for my son and I. It was great. We saw two aquariums and The Dig. It was super hot and there was a lot of walking, but overall it was a great tour. My son loved seeing all the fishies.
Read jennieb1's full Carnival Victory cruise review
Member Image Cindysec
Jun 2016
Loved it! The tour guide was great and very informative.
Read Cindysec's full Carnival Victory cruise review
water park
Read cpowers0811@gmail.com's full Carnival Sensation cruise review
Member Image JCI337
Jun 2016
Not the best value. A wee bit disorganized. Lunch and brief tour by Craig Westbrook (our bus driver) were the highlights. The beach at Atlantis was horrible; man-made quick sand, quick drop once you get to the water.
Read JCI337's full Carnival Sunshine cruise review
Member Image golfnut00
Jun 2016
Went over to Atlantis by 'cab' which was 12 people stuffed in a van. enjoyed the day.
Read golfnut00's full Norwegian Sky cruise review
Member Image sharonlela
May 2016
I thought that this excursion was way over priced.
Read sharonlela's full Norwegian Gem cruise review
Provider: Atlantis Resort
Member Image ms1337
May 2016
The Atlantis Aquarium tour was lovely. The resort is absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend this affordable excursion. They took us by bus, and the bus comes every 30 minutes. Getting there and back was a breeze.
Read ms1337's full Carnival Dream cruise review
Member Image tjfgott
Mar 2016
No good
Read tjfgott's full Norwegian Escape cruise review
Member Image seeotterdee@yahoo.com
Feb 2016
Not a fan of this at all. Tour guide wasn't very good. The aquarium leaked and smelled bad. It wasn't worth the extreme price. Ugh!
Read seeotterdee@yahoo.com's full Carnival Ecstasy cruise review
Member Image ckhantzis
Dec 2015
I have seen the ads for Atlantis for a long time on the NY Times and wanted to go through the tour. The aquarium is amazing and should not be missed.
Read ckhantzis's full Norwegian Spirit cruise review