Cartagena (Colombia) Harbour Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cartagena (Colombia) Shore Excursions > Harbour Tour

Take a tour of the beautiful harbour of Cartagena, which holds a Spanish Naval Base. It's in the heart of the city and a part of the bustling commercial district -- so you won't be at a loss of sites to see!

SJandSinFolsom

1 review

Cartagena by land and sea The harbour tour was nice but it is choppy. Ours was on a small boat that held about 45 people, it was covered but if you are on the wrong side you will be in the sun some, make sure you wear sunscreen. I really enjoyed the sights that we saw from the boat. Couple of bad points, our bus that was to take us shopping and to Castillo de San Felipe was late so we sat on the water for about 30 minutes waiting for it to arrive. The shopping they take you to is a joke! Our tour guide tried to force us into Mr Emerald to hear a lecture on emeralds and when people didn't want to go, he got mad. I paid for the tour and I don't have to listen/or shop for emeralds if I do not want to. The rest of the tour was nice.

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

tickleus

Very old and crowded city. But the tour of the fort, the old town and the Inquisition Museum were interesting. If you go, take plenty of water. It is HOT down there.

Provider: Princess Cruises

energizer7

1 review

This was a harbour tour, a very nice overview of Cartegena.

Provider: Princess Cruises