Cozumel City Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cozumel Shore Excursions > City Tour

Enjoy a day touring and shopping around Cozumel as you learn about the Mexican island's hot spots and highlights.

tiepet

1 review

Good tour enjoyed better than the cruise itself!

wvjlmartin

1 review

We rented a jeep with a tour guide, maybe 6 jeeps total. Drove all around the island. It was very entertaining. Beautiful beach on the eastern side. Warning signs up, swim at your own risk-rip tides. We stopped and ate at a nice place on the beach.

While there a woman took her top of to sun bath. She was not with our group. It surprised us, because there were children there. Do not know if anyone else saw her, but my group did.

cliffjumpergirl

We have been to Cozumel many times but never by cruise ship. The shops around the port are very nice. My husband bought some boots at Rodgers (which he does everytime we go to Cozumel) We then hopped a taxi (4 of us) to town. The cost was 8 dollars for all of us. The square has changed a lot in the 12 yrs since we have been there. A lot of the old cafe's are gone and I felt like some of the charm was gone too. Not much to do so we took a taxi back to the port to drop off my mom and her husband and we went in search of the beach. We were headed to chankanaab but decided to go to Carlos and Charlies Beach Club instead. We had visited chankanaab before so we knew we wanted beach entry to water and not have to use ladders since they do not have walk in to water there. We spent all afternoon there at Carlos and Charlies. No fee to get in. We spent 14 dollars for both of us to get there by taxi. Great cheap way to spend fun in the sun without breaking the bank. They have all kinds of vendors right there at the beach and any kind of water activity was available for those that wanted jet skis or whatever!

Cruisersauraus

1 review

Leo was very personable and knowledgable. Just get off the ship, grab a cab and go. Only one taxi service on the island. Make sure you go to Kaokao chocolate factory and take the tour!

Buggy2001

It was fun!

arkansasboy

1 review

A very friendly and helpful tour company who took care of us and tried hard to give us the best time while on the island.

bamabookworm4

1 review

"Shopping" part of this excursion was a joke - tequila factory visit only good if you like straight tequila sampling - rushed excursion, and I wouldn't recommend.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

pointoit

1 review

$15 ($5 off posted $20) for a city tour that took about an hour. Not bad at all and all in English.

ritz1030

1 review

Glad I paid a fraction of the cost by booking on my own, just wasnt really anything to see in Cozumel, unless you went to snorkel.

ggtu

1 review

Unfortunately the local market was closed as we ported on Christmas day, but the guide, Carlos was a gem.

CRUISEBOY305

I've been to Cozumel many times. This time I chose to do the Cancun Highlights and shopping, which was pretty good. You have a little over 4 and half hours in Cancun, that includes time for lunch which is included in the tour. Lots of shopping to do in Cancun and the beaches there are wonderful.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International