Kona Helicopter Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Kona Shore Excursions > Helicopter Tour

Take to the air and see Kona from a whole new perspective on an exhilarating helicopter tour!

stub's dad

Best word I can use to describe this tour.....AWESOME. We flew to the valleys, waterfalls, and over the coast and saw at least 10 whales.

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

rwr235

Helicopter tour with 2.5 hrs in air and 1 hr landing in a valley with hiking to waterfall etc. EXCELLENT tour that exceeded all expectations. I HIGHLY recommend this tour, and anyone who is interested may contact me for information.

Provider: Independent Operator

wwcruisers

Blue Hawaii Helicopters does a fabulous job. This was one of the best ship tours we have ever taken -- expensive, but worth every penny!

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

1sttimenclcruiser

1 review

This tour was supposed to take us to the top of the volcano but the weather was not permitting in February. We did however take the other option to go see the cliffs, and valley's. The trip took about 45 minutes and was well worth it. We did not see whales but another group did and it made their day. You fly over the dry side of the island to the wet side. The views are spectacular and they take a video while you fly that you can purchase. I think this was the best excursion we did the entire trip.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line