Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

Victoria Pedicab Excursion Reviews

Victoria Pedicab cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Taking a Pedicab rickshaw is a fun and entertaining way to see Victoria.
Member Image CBH52
Jul 2015
Was pretty informative and was taken through a beautiful city park. Flowers were in full bloom. Got some history of the city and ended up at the Empress Hotel. Took a cab back to the ship as it was a long walk back.
Read CBH52's full Celebrity Solstice cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image Daphnie3677
1 review
Jun 2015
Our guide was awesome and what an amazing city. So clean
Read Daphnie3677's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Provider: The pedi cab company
May 2015
Our pedicab guide had a conflict in the afternoon, but he arranged a replacement for the second half. Both guides did a superb job! Soren also took some photos of us with our camera. Ian guided us to the Queen’s Gardens. Definitely worth a revisit!
Read knittinggirl's full Celebrity Infinity cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Not Rated
Sep 2014

This is my second time w/ Victoria Pedicab. We loved this and got some really good visits to Beacon Hill Garden and a great chocolate shop!

Read knittinggirl's full Celebrity Century cruise review
Provider: Victoria Pedicab
Not Rated
Sep 2013

Victoria - *****+ Pedicab (Private) - I had corresponded with Andrew over several weeks, and arranged for a tour when our ship docked. What sold me was when he told me if I missed the ship, he was responsible for getting me to the next port. The day came, and so did the rain. We spotted our guide, Soren. He had put a canopy on the cab and also provided quilted blankets as well as waterproof blankets. Mid-morning, he stopped at a grocery store for coffee on him. I don't know how he did it, but he managed to pedal the cab while holding his umbrella. I was reluctant to take pictures with even my water-resistent camera, and Soren, working hard to keep the camera dry gave us a few shots. Lots of neighborhoods, historic homes. Soren was wonderful stepping off the bike so he could explain while looking at us! We cut the tour short, due to the rain. Soren said it was the rainiest tour in his 17 years with Pedicab. We plan on booking another excursion to catch the parts we missed.

Read knittinggirl's full Celebrity Century cruise review
Provider: Victoria Pedicab
Member Image bill_the_traffic_guy
1 review
May 2012
The stop in Victoria is mandatory and is very quick. The cruise ships dock quite a way from downtown where all the stuff to see is. Once you exit the terminal there are lots of options. We talked to a couple of different ones and finally decided on the pedicab. I talked to "Nick" and introduced him to his load for the evening. He didn't flinch as he added the gross tonnage of his future passengers. Nick had a bicycle with room for 4 adults. It was quite an adventure riding slowly through town with large buses behind us. Nick took it all in stride and he gave us an awesome 2 1/2 hour tour for $75 a piece. I would highly recommend this over every other tour offered. Very different!
Read bill_the_traffic_guy's full Oosterdam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line