Cozumel Aqua Twister Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cozumel Shore Excursions > Aqua Twister

Take a ride on the aqua twister -- one of Cozumel’s most exciting aquatic boating adventures complete with 180 degree turn, and sure way to see some of the island’s best sights from the water.

PDC55

1 review

We did the Twister and Passion Island excursion. Loved, loved, loved the Twister. Santiago and Willy made sure that we were all soaked both coming and going. Passion Island is a beautiful white sand beach and no shoes required. Food was good but drinks not so much. A little watered down for my taste. My only con was that the employees go a little overboard with almost begging for tips. I always tip but I know there are a lot that don't but I don't care to hear that your family relies on our money to eat over and over. I had a great time and will go again the next time I'm there.

gjs2266

High-speed boat took about 20 of us out to Passion Island. The boat ride was FAST, doing about 55mph on the water. They intentionally take some hard twists and turns, so plan on getting soaked both to and from Passion Island. The island is gorgeous, offering one of the nicest beaches in the Caribbean (it is where the Corona commericials were filmed). The boat and island staff are great and very pleasant and helpful. Definitely an excellent day at the beach!

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

falcarragh

1 review

Tremendous fun with 5-7 180/360 degree turns each way to and from Isla Pasion. The crews emphasis on safety was exceptional, checking with everyone after each spin. Fun, loud music on the boat. Decent food and drinks at the island, plenty of lounge chairs, and an absolutely beautiful beach. Highly recommended!

megan}i{

1 review

The ride on the Twister was a blast. It was even more fun on the way back after a couple hours of drinking on the island. We had a great spot with lounge chairs and an umbrella on the beach.

shelbyloo1234

1 review

Excellent time! wear snorkling glasses!

Tigobitties425

1 review

OMG.....it was so much fun. Expect to get wet, have a thrill and remember it for a long time.

FamilyOfThree527

1 review

If you want to be completely soaked within 5 minutes of leaving the boat, get water in your ears, nose and eyes, go on this excursion. The island was awesome. Beautiful, kind and helpful staff. Food was great. Drinks are watered down and AWFUL. Take a ferry, get there a little slower...but dry and happy. My kids both hated this excursion and were in tears by the time we got to the shore.