Freeport Harley Davidson Island Tour Excursion Reviews

Freeport Harley Davidson Island Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
See the best of vibrant Freeport by motorcycle on an adventure tour of the island’s scenic back roads- bring sunscreen!
Member Image AllTattedUpJay
1 review
Jun 2012
Our third stop was Grand Bahama Island (Freeport & Port Lucaya). The ship pulled into and industrial shipyard to refuel as well as let us off the ship. It was kind of a cloudy day, so no love was lost about pulling into an industrial pier. During this stop, we chose to do the Harley tour of Grand Bahama Island. This tour was absolutely amazing! We started the tour about 9:15 or so by the time we got to the bikes. The guide was extremely friendly and made the ride fun. The tour consisted of us another couple and the guide (3 bikes total). We made several stops along the ride. These stops included the islands highest point (which albeit wasn't very high), a couple secluded beaches, and a stop at a bar along the way to use the bathroom and grab something to drink (they have plenty of non-alcoholic choices if you're like me and dont drink booze while on 2 wheels). I definetly felt like I got my moneys worth out of this tour. I say this for two reasons. First they give you Heritage Softails to ride, Second the tour lasted practically the whole time we were in port (returned from the tour about 1p.
Read AllTattedUpJay's full Carnival Pride cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines
Member Image Icecreammaker
1 review
May 2012
We booked the Harley Davidson Bike tour because my husband is a motorcyclist. Unfortunately it was cancelled due to bad weather. The cruise ship refunded our money within 2 hours and put it on our S&S card. It worked out fine cause we went to the casino and played the rest of the day. Not much to see in Freeport, however, my daughter did the Dolphin Excursion and gave it a 5+. She said it was the best thing she did during the whole trip!
Read Icecreammaker's full Carnival Pride cruise review