Nassau Sea Lion Encounter Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Nassau Shore Excursions > Sea Lion Encounter

Prepare yourself for a once in a lifetime opportunity as you interact with sea lions in a protected lagoon in Nassau. You may even receive a kiss from these lovable animals!

Nobrakes9

1 review

We did the Sea Lion encounter and it was BY FAR the best thing I have ever done on a cruise. The sea lions were so cute and we had a lot of interaction with them. After our sea lion excursion we were allowed to stay on their private beach which was beautiful! Next year we are bringing the kids!!

busdriver475

1 review

Typical shore excursion experience programmed a lot of fun and would possibly do it again

Provider: Regent Seven Seas Cruises

Noodle77

1 review

We visited Blue Lagoon for their Sea Lion encounter...it was great to have a chance to get in the water with the animals and Blue Lagoon was a beautiful place to spend the day. There was a lot of confusion between the NCL Excursion Desk and various BL staff about where we needed to be and when. If I had realized our swim wasn't until the afternoon and there would be a later boat, I would have spent the morning in Nassau.

ducktoon1

The sea lion (P.J.) was very well trained and very gentle. After meeting her and the trainer, I had no concerns for our safety. We posed for several pictures, fed her, hugged her, kissed her, petted her and learned about Sea Lions. They are a lot furrier that I realized. The beach at Blue Lagoon is also very nice. On a previous cruise we did the dolphin swim, and both times we've been impressed with the animal programs and the trainers at this facility.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

indytrvlr

1 review

What a great time! I had swam with dolphins before and never got to be so interactive with them. You can get pushed by your feet by them. What an experience. The sea lions were great too, my husband enjoyed how much more interactive they seemed than the dolphins. I enjoyed both equally as much. I will say that you can't normally book both in the same day. We were concierge and they helped us ensure we could do both and still make it to the boat on time.

Provider: Disney Cruise Line

Coeptus

1 review

The sea lions were AMAZING! So much better than dolphins IMHO. I would highly recommend this fun (and educational) swim with these friendly, furry animals. There was a very nice beach spot at the excursion location that was free to use if you had done one of their excursions. We did not stay, but rather chose to head to the town of Nassau...which was a big mistake! Nassau is a fairly big...busy...loud...and UNDER CONSTRUCTION city that offers your typical duty free liquor and jewelry stores that left much to be desired. If you do book one of the Dolphin or Sea Lion adventures, stay at the beach and enjoy yourself, because you are missing nothing in town.