Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) City Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Puntarenas (Puerto Caldera) Shore Excursions > City Tour

Take an unforgettable city tour in one of the most ecologically diverse destinations on the planet. Puntarenas is a lively town jam-packed with places to shop and eat, and remarkable sites that make this excursion worth the visit!

mitchella51

was okay

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

JimBob88

1 review

Very poor area. You are bombarded constantly with people hawking trinkets. Guide was good, kept us close and ran interference. We had a nice lunch at a good local place.

Naval Aviator

Outstanding tour including all the main attractions!!

debravasquez

I do recommend Charlie Soto if Okey Dokey tours for this stop. We got a really good tour of the area, fed Monkeys, saw the beach( it was very smelly due to some type of Algae breakout), saw a Butterfly house but the biggie was the 8-part zipline. It was great. 89.00

ny-outdoorsman

I did the zip line, my wife went touring with our friends.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

trinity777

1 review

Charlie Soto was recommended by other Cruise Critic members and arranged a great tour. We had a 5 hour tour which included a river cruise, visited the rain forest, saw many birds, crocodiles, etc. Tour was reasonably priced and a discount given to Cruise Critic members. I would highly recommend this tour.