Monaco (Monte Carlo) Walking Tour Excursion Reviews

Monaco (Monte Carlo) Walking Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Enjoy a walking tour of Monaco to view the cathedral and the Prince's palace, and to learn more about the history of the self-governed sovereign nation.
Member Image kentmick
Aug 2016
The coach took us from the port of San-Remo for about a 45 min drive to Monaco. The guide gave us a quick tour then it was free time to explore the town on our own. We saw the changing of the guard at the palace, the Cathedral, the maritime museum, and them wandered round the town. On the coach back we went round the Monaco grand prix circuit and visited Monte Carlo before returning to the ship.
Read kentmick's full TUI Discovery cruise review
Provider: Thomson Cruises
Member Image angelicaduncan
Aug 2016
Monte Carlo was stunning. Don't bother booking an excursion you can easily access all of the sites without the expense.
Read angelicaduncan's full Royal Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image AWW3
Oct 2015
City is beautiful and the guide was excellent! Even took the little train ride around city. Very much worth the time.
Read AWW3's full Viking Star cruise review
Provider: Viking Ocean Cruises
Member Image erl1
May 2015
Tour guide had a thick Norwegian accent and talked very fast. I couldn't understand her. Took a 200 euros taxi ride back to the ship instead of finishing the tour.
Read erl1's full Celebrity Equinox cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image stkswinner
May 2015
Lots of atmosphere here as the yachts were pouring in for the big race. Unfortunately as the city was preparing for the race there was construction and chaos everywhere as the put up the bleachers for the spectators. As I was on foot by myself it was hard to navigate. I would like to go back at a different time of year.
Read stkswinner's full Zuiderdam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line
Member Image Quilly
Apr 2015
We walked a great deal up and down hills which was very uncomfortable in a wheelchair and difficult for those pushing. The tour was to include some of the F1 track and car museum. I would miss out the walk and go on a tour bus or straight to the museum.
Read Quilly's full Oceana cruise review