Monaco Walking Tour Excursion Reviews

Monaco Walking Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Enjoy a walking tour of Monaco to view the cathedral and the Prince's palace, and to learn more about the history of the self-governed sovereign nation.
Member Image erl1
May 2015
Tour guide had a thick Norwegian accent and talked very fast. I couldn't understand her. Took a 200 euros taxi ride back to the ship instead of finishing the tour.
Read erl1's full Celebrity Equinox cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image stkswinner
May 2015
Lots of atmosphere here as the yachts were pouring in for the big race. Unfortunately as the city was preparing for the race there was construction and chaos everywhere as the put up the bleachers for the spectators. As I was on foot by myself it was hard to navigate. I would like to go back at a different time of year.
Read stkswinner's full Zuiderdam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line
Member Image Quilly
Apr 2015
We walked a great deal up and down hills which was very uncomfortable in a wheelchair and difficult for those pushing. The tour was to include some of the F1 track and car museum. I would miss out the walk and go on a tour bus or straight to the museum.
Read Quilly's full Oceana cruise review