Grand Turk City Tour Excursion Reviews

Grand Turk City Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
See historic 18th and 19th-century style buildings that mirror the Bermudan-style architecture of the salt-raking era on a city tour in Grand Turk. You may even see a horse or donkey roaming the narrow alleys.
Member Image jrowland
Nov 2014

Grand Turk. Took general tour of island. Since first time here, was a good overall tour.

Read jrowland's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Member Image rgeer
Oct 2014

2 blocks of shacks

Read rgeer's full Carnival Fantasy cruise review
Member Image leftyofnorth
Feb 2014

The tour was part city and beach. We stopped near a haunted house near the beach for pictures, then onto a church with red shutters. Next was the salt flats which was vacant of the flamingos which are usually present. Next was the Governor's beach, which was beautiful and the water was warming than at Princess Cays. A beautiful island with the best prices form alcohol of all the places we visited.

Read leftyofnorth's full Ruby Princess cruise review
Member Image vwirth1
Jan 2014

The port area was great. Lots of shops, great beach, pool and places to eat.
Town was disappointing and sad. Nothing original in any of the shops and anyplace to eat was kind of scary.

Read vwirth1's full Ruby Princess cruise review
Member Image ereka
Jan 2013
This a/c mini bus was comfortable but the tour was only 1 hour! There's not much to see in Grand Turk to be honest. We were dropped off at a lovely private beach next to a modest 'resort'. You can snorkel here. Water is SO beautiful in Grand Turk. We were picked up 2 hours later. Many people just walked the length of the dock and used the beach beside it. There are lounge chairs available. It was crowded so the 'tour & resort beach' excursion was a nice change. We felt we had the entire Caribbean sea to ourselves!
Read ereka's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Member Image CathyI8205
Nov 2012
This was a beautiful little island. Our driver was very proud of it. He was an excellent guide. The little museum was well run and interesting. This excursion was exactly what we expected.
Read CathyI8205's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Member Image tcbfast
Nov 2012
An excellent introduction to this small island. They have wonderful beaches and a great new dock, but the island itself is still recovering from hurricanes and storms. It really was just a military base for the US before. Now they are trying to develop their tourist trade. Still have a little ways to go. We didn't do it, but heard from others that the snorkeling is excellent here.
Read tcbfast's full Emerald Princess cruise review
Provider: Taxi
Member Image pina
Oct 2012
We booked this tour through the cruise ship after getting in port. It was $16 cheaper than a taxi for each person. We wish it would have stopped a couple times through the tour but the tour guide was very informative. We went back to the beach by the port area where we found it to be the most crowded of all the stops we went to.
Read pina's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Member Image TPTuck
Oct 2012
The tour took us to some nice photo opportunities, especially at the lighthouse, the shoreline, the church, the salt flats, and the museum. The stained glass windows in the church were beautiful scenes of the life of Jesus Christ. I took pictures of each one! It was interesting to learn about how the salt was harvested and how big a business it was at one time. I only wished the bus driver was more talkative, because he only talked mostly when asked a question. I think we could have learned more from another driver.
Read TPTuck's full Carnival Pride cruise review
Member Image stasut
Oct 2012
Tour was awful. However, spoke to the Excursion Desk when I returned to the ship. I nicely explained my experience with the tour company. That night I received a letter crediting me 1/2 of the charge. I believe I was treated fairly and I was more than satisfied with the response.
Read stasut's full Ruby Princess cruise review