Grand Turk Golf Cart Rental Excursion Reviews

Grand Turk Golf Cart Rental cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Get around the island of Grand Turk easily with your own rented golf cart.
Member Image mazeke
1 review
Feb 2013
We had reserved 2 carts, and another family had resered 1.There were only 2 carts available. We used the 2 carts and 1 cart would hardly run. We had to push it to get it started again. We had to cut our day short because we were worried about getting back to the port.I would not recommend using Nathan's Golf Cart Rental.
Read mazeke's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Provider: Nathan's
Member Image jvteach77
Jun 2012
We rented 2 gold carts from Nathan on Grand Turk. We motored all over the island and had a great time. My cart had a little problem with the choke, but it ran fast when adjusted correctly. The other cart we had was in good mechanical and cosmetic shape and worked well. We went to the Lighthouse and walked down the path at the back to near the beach. we found several conch shells that were empty, plus the views of the reef and beach were awesome. We then went to the Island Museum, which was small, but packed with good artifacts and interesting maps, pictures, and information. I forgot my camera in the museum as we were leaving and one lady working there ran a quarter mile to get our attention to give it back to us. Now THAT is honest. We had to replace the gas we used in the carts and returned to the port. While there my wife shopped while I ate some onion rings at Margaritaville. The sauces they served were different from anything I've ever had and were very tasty.
Read jvteach77's full Carnival Destiny cruise review
Provider: Nathan
Member Image skooter35
Mar 2012
Day 3:Grand Turk 8:00 am-2:30 pm We rented a golf cart from Nathans, right outside of the cruise center. All 4 of us adults fit nicely and had a blast! We had a little map that was provided but it really didn't help. We had more fun turning on a road and exploring where it went. Our main goal was to see the Lighthouse. This was a fun drive and the free roaming animals were at hoot! When do you ever see a huge cow walking out of the front yard of a residential house? The roads were pothole ridden but that didn't stop us. I would rent again the next time we visit. $80 was worth it and you really cant get lost on this tiny island.
Read skooter35's full Eurodam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line
Member Image StevieEd
1 review
Dec 2011
Rented two golf carts from Nathan to tour the island. A long walk from the ship to just outside the main gate, but we had a lot of fun.
Read StevieEd's full Eurodam cruise review