Grand Turk Beach Break Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Grand Turk Shore Excursions > Beach Break

Spend the day soaking up the sun on the sands of Grand Turk while participating in aquatic and land activities on a beach break excursion.

collegiatecruiser

1 review

Beach Break was great but beware- free wifi is only in a sketchy shack inside, and the people working there were not friendly. Anything additional beside the beach chair and swimming in the ocean is for a fee. The port itself was absolutely gorgeous, fun and exciting! Margaritaville was swarmed with people but it was really fun. It was like one giant party!

delvendo4

1 review

Loved it...tour guide was wonderful very informative.... Most AMAZING beaches i've ever seen....

will def. go back

jland58949

1 review

Boring- snorkeling was great. 29.95 each or 60 dollars for cab ride to a beach within sight of the ship. Could have walked there and rented equipment for 10 each. We were warned that it was boring there but we made a way to have fun anyway.

mrfviews

Did it all on our own, no operators.

ereka

1 review

Private, clean and clear aqua waters!

ritamb885

We did the governors beach break. I had read that the beach directly near the cruise ship was very rocky so wanted to go somewhere else. The beach was nice, not the best I've been to but it was nice. This was basically a shuttle to the beach with the option to go snorkeling.

jgreenwo17

Shabby facilities. Disinterested staff at Governors beach.

travelingcruise279

1 review

Governors Beach Snorkeling was fun as a way to have a leisure snorkel experiance, and enjoy the beach. I couldn't imagine stayig over 3 hours since food and drink were limited.

mick4reg

1 review

Grand Turk Is Just Fantastic,, The Water,,, The Beach itself,,, The People,, and just Great,,, BUT!!!!! It is Just a Bit Expensive,,,,,and I am glad we had the boat to come back too,,,BUT!!!!!,,,I will be going back to Grand Turk!!!!

msjuicycouture

1 review

Beautiful & fun. Service was great!

dolphirefighter

1 review

This was our second time to Grand Turk. The first time we took a tour of the island. This time, we caught a cab to a beach on the other side of the island. Keep in mind this island is literally 7miles long by 1.5mile wide. We went to a place called Pillory Beach, which was about a 10min ride and the cab fare was $8.00 each way per person...well worth it. An excursion to Governors beach, right near the port is $29.00 per person an all they do is drive you 3min down the road to a moderately crowded beach. For a total of $16.00 I got a fairly private beach. I would say the maximum number of people on this beach was 30 people at anyone given time. The water was nicer than in St. Thomas' Magens Beach. I rate it higher to be honest. The snorkeling was not that great, but I was with an amateur and we only got into about 15 foot of water. If your willing to go a little further out, you would probably see more than we did. This is by far, one of, if not my favorite caribbean destination.

tintin

1 review

Governor's Beach was lovely for swimming and snorkeling. I liked the fact that it wasn't over developed. (like the Cruise Centre).

tinrose56

Also have to book through HAL because independent operators are not available. Gibbs Cay is beautiful but there's really nothing there but peace and sandy beach. Kind of wish they would leave the string rays alone at Gibbs Cay instead of chasing them so us tourists can have a photo op.

Provider: Holland America Line

ariannasstuff

1 review

Just a lovely couple of hours on the beach.

50stater

It was very over-crowded. A standard, mediocre excursion for the Caribbean.

Provider: Regent Seven Seas Cruises