Skagway Boat Tour Excursion Reviews

Skagway Boat Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Take a spectacular cruise through Alaska's deepest fjord and watch for whales and sea lions en route.
Member Image dog fancier
May 2016
The ferry ride to Haines was wonderful. We learned a lot about the area from the crew. The jet boat tour was great. We (my sister and I) were the only ones on the boat. We saw 2 moose, a bear and many eagles. Wow! What a ride.
Read dog fancier's full Regatta cruise review
Provider: Alaska Shore Excursions
Member Image AnthonyP
Jul 2015
Amazing!!! There were so many bald eagles, on top of that, the guides were amazing and made me feel like we were friends. They did an amazing job at this, and were so friendly. It made up for the horrible experience on Jewel of The Seas.
Read AnthonyP's full Jewel of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image Zach's Mom
Not Rated
Jul 2014

Motor boat tour of the inlet, with awesome stops at an eagles nest, and more magnificent waterfalls than I can count, with very thrilling speed boat ride. We were given warm head to toe 'flight' suits/goggles that kept us perfectly warm and dry. $125 per person.

Read Zach's Mom's full Norwegian Pearl cruise review
Provider: M&M
Member Image lifeizgr8
Not Rated
Apr 2014

GLACIER BAY WAS THE VERY BEST PLACE ON THE CRUISE!!!! LOVED IT SO VERY MUCH!!

Read lifeizgr8's full Carnival Miracle cruise review