Juneau Canoeing Excursion Reviews

Juneau Canoeing cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Experience the Alaskan wildlife and landscape up close and personal as you paddle in a traditional Tlingit-style canoe.
Member Image ricearoni161
Sep 2015
HIGHLY recommend! 4.5 mile canoe trip across Mendenhall Lake to see Mendenhall Glacier and Nugget Falls. Snacks and raingear included. Guide was awesome! We went in the rain and wind, but I was comfortable except the windburn on my face. Rowing was not that hard and breaks could be taken as needed. We got to go up to an iceberg and a bald eagle landed on it while there. We also got out of the canoe right by Nugget Falls, which was in full force. Best part of my cruise!
Read ricearoni161's full Norwegian Sun cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image Miss Jane C
Aug 2015
Mended hall Glacier Native canoe. Paddled to view glacier, into spray of waterfall, beach stop, icebergs and paddle return. Heavy gear and strenuous that takes away from experience because you just want to not paddle anymore. Our guide was very nice though.
Read Miss Jane C's full Volendam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line
Member Image canela41
Jun 2015
We thought we were going to see more wild life than we did and that we were going to get closer to the glacier. That said I got close to Bald Eagle about10 ft away and I was able to take the most awesome picture so I don't regret it would do it again.
Read canela41's full Celebrity Millennium cruise review