Montego Bay River Rafting Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Montego Bay Shore Excursions > River Rafting

A river tour in Montego Bay combines gentle rapids and lounging in the tropical sun.

Charlala

1 review

Montego Bay, Jamaica, we did the Jungle River Raft/Float Tour. It was a long ssllooww tour down the Jungle River tied together with others while our tour guide paddled his arms off. I don't think I can recommend this excursion, it just seemed long, boring and awkward with the tour guide paddling our butts down the river.

wonderfultimecruises

1 review

Good but overpriced by ten - twenty dollars or so..and felt extremely obligated to tip..so where does the money we paid for the excursion go..if the raft men all wanted more money.All tour operators seem to offer it for the same prices approximately..so someones making money and are the rafters themselves?

Provider: MSC Cruises

mr jimmy

1 review

Enjoyed the raft trip. I brought lots of tip money in expectation of passing it out to all the folks expecting to be compensated for just being there. Was not disappointed.

SMB79

1 review

It was a joke. They had these one person rafts (fancy tube) that were tied together to each other. There were four of us. Then the guide had a little blow up type kayak that was tied to the four tubes. He rowed with 2 short oars and basically pulled us down the river for about 2 miles. I felt guilty and it was not enjoyable.