Montego Bay River Rafting Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Montego Bay Shore Excursions > River Rafting

A river tour in Montego Bay combines gentle rapids and lounging in the tropical sun.

Urias

1 review

Went to Good Hope Estate and it was an hour long bus trip. The trip was very comfortable and when we got there it was well worth it. Went on a ATV and for an older person like myself , I loved it. The guide was awesome and well-knowledged. Next it was zip=lining. This one is the best for first timers and older people who can.t climb the best or as fast. I am 60 and was able to keep up. Last, it was on a raft on the river and we loved it too. Am not a strong swimmer but there was always staff around to help and we were not in really deep water. We ate and the chicken was good and especially fried bread. Next time I will try to book a buffet of the food in that area because I like to try different foods.

Charlala

1 review

Montego Bay, Jamaica, we did the Jungle River Raft/Float Tour. It was a long ssllooww tour down the Jungle River tied together with others while our tour guide paddled his arms off. I don't think I can recommend this excursion, it just seemed long, boring and awkward with the tour guide paddling our butts down the river.

wonderfultimecruises

1 review

Good but overpriced by ten - twenty dollars or so..and felt extremely obligated to tip..so where does the money we paid for the excursion go..if the raft men all wanted more money.All tour operators seem to offer it for the same prices approximately..so someones making money and are the rafters themselves?

Provider: MSC Cruises

mr jimmy

1 review

Enjoyed the raft trip. I brought lots of tip money in expectation of passing it out to all the folks expecting to be compensated for just being there. Was not disappointed.

SMB79

1 review

It was a joke. They had these one person rafts (fancy tube) that were tied together to each other. There were four of us. Then the guide had a little blow up type kayak that was tied to the four tubes. He rowed with 2 short oars and basically pulled us down the river for about 2 miles. I felt guilty and it was not enjoyable.