Montego Bay Jeep Tour Excursion Reviews

Montego Bay Jeep Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Embark on a Jeep tour to Montego Bay's mountains, beaches and natural habitats.
Member Image tm32561
Not Rated
Sep 2014

We did the Chukka 4x4 excursion. Our guide, Richard, was great! Very interesting tour and very fun. We dipped our toes in the fountain of youth, learned about life in Jamaica, went shopping, and drank lots of rum punch!

Read tm32561's full Carnival Dream cruise review
Member Image Rosethorn40
Mar 2013
Fun, it rained which put a damper on things (I mean really rained), but did go into the mountains, and saw some of the "Real" Jamaica, not just the tourist spots.
Read Rosethorn40's full Carnival Magic cruise review
Member Image CyFan99
Not Rated
Mar 2013
The roads were very bumpy but they gave you free Rum Punch and took you to some really cool places.
Read CyFan99's full Carnival Magic cruise review
Member Image boxman75
Feb 2013
We took the Chukka 4x4 tour and had a BLAST! Our driver, Daemon (da man!) was incredible. His humor, knowledge of the island and culture, and his fun demeanor made this a tour I would certainly take again. We visited a beautiful overview vista of Montego Bay (and you could see the ship), went off road to visit the church where the slave rebellion began, and went off road into an orange grove (thousands of acres) to a beautiful fresh water waterfall and river for a swim and photos (use your camera). Our driver picked fresh oranges straight from the trees for us, we had free rum punch and beer, and our vehicle allowed perfect (safe) views of everything we came across. This was a great way to get a real feel for the local culture and natural habitat and it was very enjoyable!
Read boxman75's full Carnival Magic cruise review
Member Image fatcat12
Mar 2012
Chukka ATV tour was great.
Read fatcat12's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image my3boysmom
Mar 2012
Chuka 4x4 We drove through town to the outskirts, up the mountain then off road through the orchard where our guide picked and peeled fresh oranges. Then we went to the "hidden falls" where the boys (12 years old) played in the water. The last stop was the jungle grill. Many other excursions stop there. Very small gift shop. They served jerk chicken and drinks. Pricey but good. We enjoyed it. The excursion was educational in many ways due to the variety of areas we traveled through and the running commentary of our guide. Other stops included an old (active) church, and an overlook of the city. The guide was informative, polite and had a great sense of humor. Bottled water and rum punch served.
Read my3boysmom's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image flossinstructor
Jan 2012
The tour guide was really great. Both on the bus and at the Mansion. But, I just didn't like Montego Bay. I certainly wouldn't venture out by myself there. Didn't really feel safe there (there are very few places that bother me) If I do go back there, I would do a beach break or do Dunn's Falls again.
Read flossinstructor's full MSC Poesia cruise review