Montego Bay Jeep Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Montego Bay Shore Excursions > Jeep Tour

Embark on a Jeep tour to Montego Bay's mountains, beaches and natural habitats.

Rosethorn40

Fun, it rained which put a damper on things (I mean really rained), but did go into the mountains, and saw some of the "Real" Jamaica, not just the tourist spots.

CyFan99

1 review

The roads were very bumpy but they gave you free Rum Punch and took you to some really cool places.

boxman75

1 review

We took the Chukka 4x4 tour and had a BLAST! Our driver, Daemon (da man!) was incredible. His humor, knowledge of the island and culture, and his fun demeanor made this a tour I would certainly take again. We visited a beautiful overview vista of Montego Bay (and you could see the ship), went off road to visit the church where the slave rebellion began, and went off road into an orange grove (thousands of acres) to a beautiful fresh water waterfall and river for a swim and photos (use your camera). Our driver picked fresh oranges straight from the trees for us, we had free rum punch and beer, and our vehicle allowed perfect (safe) views of everything we came across. This was a great way to get a real feel for the local culture and natural habitat and it was very enjoyable!

fatcat12

1 review

Chukka ATV tour was great.

my3boysmom

1 review

Chuka 4x4 We drove through town to the outskirts, up the mountain then off road through the orchard where our guide picked and peeled fresh oranges. Then we went to the "hidden falls" where the boys (12 years old) played in the water. The last stop was the jungle grill. Many other excursions stop there. Very small gift shop. They served jerk chicken and drinks. Pricey but good. We enjoyed it. The excursion was educational in many ways due to the variety of areas we traveled through and the running commentary of our guide. Other stops included an old (active) church, and an overlook of the city. The guide was informative, polite and had a great sense of humor. Bottled water and rum punch served.

flossinstructor

The tour guide was really great. Both on the bus and at the Mansion. But, I just didn't like Montego Bay. I certainly wouldn't venture out by myself there. Didn't really feel safe there (there are very few places that bother me) If I do go back there, I would do a beach break or do Dunn's Falls again.

Provider: MSC Cruises