Ocho Rios Chairlift Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Ocho Rios Shore Excursions > Chairlift

Soar through the trees and jungle vines while on a chairlift excursion through Ocho Rios. This is an adventure that you cannot miss out on.

dambyrds

1 review

It is at the top of a mountain, You must ride a chair lift up the mountain. It takes about 15-20 min up and 15-20 min back down depending on how crowded they are. The views are awesome. You can see the ocean, your ship, and of course jungle like views. The bob sled is self ran so you can go at your own speed. It was well worth the price. The shops at the top of the mountain are laid back and non pushy.

posidons crabshack

1 review

Best value for your money . Breathtaking views. I could have rode all day.

Provider: Holland America Line

Dare2Believe

1 review

We did the Sky Explorer excursion. You can ride up/down Mystic Mountain as many times as you'd like, which is nice...it is really truly beautiful. At the top of the mountain, there is a small nature museum, a few vendors/bartenders, a gift shop, clean changing rooms and bathrooms, and butterfly/hummingbird sanctuaries. There is a bobsled ride that also departs from the top of the mountain, which is an additional cost. We enjoyed the infinity pool and waterslide, which offer picturesque views of the ship as it is docked in Ocho Rios.

Nikki Lisette

So beautiful and terrifying at the same time. The ride is long and really enjoyable. The museum at the top has original relics from pirate Captain Morgan and his ship and Captain Bligh (Mutiny of the Bounty). The local artists up there are friendly and not at all pushy. There is also a Mystic Mountain gift shop up there that is reasonably priced.

nomadone

1 review

We took the excusion called "Tranoply" at Mystic Mountain. This was a nice place, but there were three ships in port so the rides were 1-2 hours wait for everything. We never got on the bobsled ride (which looked like fun) since we had to wait 1.5 hrs for the zip line. It was good, lots of platforms. Just too many people packed in. Carnival would not refund our money for the bobsled ride either, very disappointed.

megan}i{

1 review

We booked one excursion that had several things included. I am afraid of heights so I was a little nervous at first on the chair lift, but after a minute I was admiring the beautiful views. The bobsled was fun. We even bought our photo riding the bobsled. I love water and Dunn's River Falls was fun. It is crowded but it is something I really wanted to do. Be prepared to get a few scrapes and bruises,but I think it was worth it.

tnndcruiser

This excursion consists of an unlimited chair-lift ride up and down Mystic Mountain, Zip-lining and Bob Sledding (one time each). This was so awesome. It was raining when we first got to Ocho Rios but it didn't last long. We were lifted to the top of Mystic Mountain by a chair-lift (highest and longest one that we have been on)and then we zip-lined (AWESOME) back down the mountain. It was so fun and our guides were excellent. We all wanted to do it again. The Bob Sled was good too but it is over really fast. Our favorite was the zip-lining. You can ride the chair-lift as many times as you want.

stonemanor

We took the chairlift to the top of the mountain which offered beautiful views of the bay and the fantastic rain forest as you're carried to the top of the mountain and well as carrying you down.

cruiseloveryay

1 review

Once in a lifetime experience.

WEIGHTWATCHER101

1 review

Loved it. I am afraid of heights but kept looking at the view and was taken back by the beauty in front of me.