Curacao Sunset Cruise Excursion Reviews

Curacao Sunset Cruise cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Cruise along the stunning and colorful island of Curacao. Don't forget your camera for snapshots of the sun setting behind the sparkling Caribbean waters.
Member Image euterpe
1 review
Not Rated
Mar 2013
It was run by Dutch young-adults who were lots of fun and very accommodating. The boat lacked seating space outside, but there was plenty of spaces where you could lean up and crouch. Of course you could seat inside too. All drinks, including the rum punch, were included.
Read euterpe's full Caribbean Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image frostfreevacation
1 review
Dec 2012
Beautiful beach, great swimming, everyone got a beach chair, food for purchase. The winds were high so I was a little nervous on the boat that took us there but I'm a little nervous in deep water so that was just me. Only a few people seemed bothered by it. Also, compared to Aruba the attire was a little lacking with women walking around in thongs and I mean walking around and doing nothing else. I got the impression some of them were 'working girls' and that was unfortunate for kids but you see worse elsewhere. Just in case that matters to you.
Read frostfreevacation's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines
Member Image rudeman
Mar 2012
The ship doesn't arrive in port until about 1PM. We hopped off (easy off and on) and did a little shopping in town. After dropping our bags off in our suite, we headed back off ship for our excursion, a Sunset Cruise on a catamaran. This consisted of a nice ride from the pier to the catamaran's dock, about 25 minutes, giving us some opportunity to see more of the island. The voyage was VERY nice, with free rum drinks, background music, and nice views of the island from out in the harbor. The weather didn't cooperate (cloud cover) on the sunset (though we had sun earlier) but I think all on board would agree that it was an excellent excursion. Of course, the green stuff (a shot to take at sunset) probably helped a lot, also!
Read rudeman's full Crown Princess cruise review