St. Martin Zip-lining Excursion Reviews

St. Martin Zip-lining cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Have a blast soaring through the beautiful jungles of St. Martin on an exciting zip-lining excursion.
Member Image epearson81
1 review
Mar 2014

We did the Lotterie farm ropes course. This was an amazing fun excursion. think it was about $97 pp which I would say was a little expensive but still very fun. what a workout though. felt like a spider monkey afterwards because of all the maneuvering you have to do in the trees. I would say it took my wife and I about 45 minutes to get through the course and probably a total of 7 zip lining stations with other ropes course stations in between. bus ride to and from got to see a ton of the island as well!!

Read epearson81's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image 2ndTimeCruiser73
1 review
Apr 2012
Loterie Tree Farm Zip Lining in St. Martin was definitely the highlight of our trip!! LOVED IT TREMENDOUSLY! The workout wasn't too strenuous for us (I work out about 3 days a week, husband doesn't and we had no trouble keeping up). We were even given an impromptu tour of the island on our way there and back, which was very informative. They said to not bring any valuables or anything to carry. I would recommend a disposable camera to carry in a zipped pocket if possible, sure wished we'd brought one anyway. All we have are memories and it was a fantastic day! We'd go back again!! Such fun!
Read 2ndTimeCruiser73's full Freedom of the Seas cruise review