Become a Cruise Insider
Tips, deals and more in your inbox.

St. Kitts Zip-lining Excursion Reviews

St. Kitts Zip-lining cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Soar through St. Kitts' rainforest while on a zip-lining tour through the island's wilderness. This tour provides thrill seekers an adrenaline rush -- and a panoramic view of St. Kitts.
Member Image brunsert
Apr 2015
A wonderful experience! The ziplines and crew were first rate. The forest canopy was gorgeous and as you ziplined, you flew over forest, water, canyons. A fabulous and recommended trip.
Read brunsert's full Jewel of the Seas cruise review
Member Image racing02
Apr 2015
Zip line Canopy tour was excellent. The crew and zip line guides make this a fun and enjoyable tour. Felt totally safe, and their equipment is top line. Highly recommend, no wonder this was rated in the all time top 5 shore excursions for all cruise lines.
Read racing02's full Celebrity Silhouette cruise review
Member Image Brydisu
Mar 2015
Sky Safari was great fun!! I would recommend this tour it was well worth the money. We wanted to do something different, and was this would be good for all ages.
Read Brydisu's full Celebrity Silhouette cruise review
Member Image purpletraveler
Jan 2015

Zip lining was fantastic. The staff there were friendly, helpful, competent and made our experience so much fun. I would to it again And I zip line often

Read purpletraveler's full Quantum of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Cammy8
Jan 2015

Excellent. Its only 6 years old and judging from the description of others who had zip lined elsewhere, this one was far better (my first time). The reasons:
No sweaty leather gloves or break to worry about (springs stop you)
Truck took us to the top, rather than walk up like some others
You are in a seat holding a bar, so feasibly you could zip without holding on. I clung on for dear life.
Lines are secured in concrete rather than screwed into wood.

Read Cammy8's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image Sisu75
Jan 2015

St. Kitts, Sky Safari Tours, Zip Line adventure was my favourite excursion of all! Zip lining has been something I have wanted to do for some time and it was so worth the money! Sky Safari runs a very organized company. The ride up the mountain to the base of the zip line with our driver, Spec, was very informative. Spec told the history of the island and gave a great tour. He was funny and friendly!

Once at the base, you meet your guides that will take you through the zip lines. Our guides were Chino and Baby Boy. They broke the ice and nerves with their joking and gorgeous smiles! They told us all about the harnesses that we would wear and how they work. They did a great job encouraging those who were a little nervous.

Your first trip on the zip line is on the Monkey Trainer. This is a short practice run so you get the feel of it before the larger ones.

Next, you get into the back of a huge truck that takes you up the crazy mountain road. It was an adventure in itself.

Now the fun really begins. Zip lining in their harness allows you to have your hands free so you can take pictures and have your arms out while going down. Such a great experience to feel like you are flying free! We even were able to hang upside down while zip lining! Amazingly fun!!!

Thanks to our handsome guides, Baby Boy and Chino, who really made the trip so much fun! You guys are doing a great job!

Read Sisu75's full Carnival Freedom cruise review
Member Image bowallace
Feb 2014

Favorite excursion. Enjoyed sitting back and flying along the line. Guides made me feel safe and secure.

Read bowallace's full Celebrity Equinox cruise review
Member Image kmw.smith
Jan 2014

The first was a zip line! I'm not good with heights but this was amazing! The instructors were very safety conscious and you have a training run before the real thing! I can only say that if you've been thinking about doing a zip line then do it on St Kitts.

Read kmw.smith's full Norwegian Epic cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image TTBrad
Mar 2013
We went zip-lining with Sky Safari and it was excellent. Got an island tour on the way there and back and went flying across the tropical forest at over 1,000 ft above sea level. Definitely a rush!
Read TTBrad's full Brilliance of the Seas cruise review
Member Image LKA_Mike
Dec 2012
First time zip liner and had a blast. This was the least strenuous way to zip line I could imagine. There was no climbing trees. You walked up a platform, got some help hooking up your trolley and off you went! My only complaint was there weren't more lines. Ready for the next step up.
Read LKA_Mike's full Independence of the Seas cruise review
Member Image merinski
Dec 2012
The taxi that was promised didn't turn up. They 2 guys in our group took another taxi. They liked it, it was nice. Otherwise we went shopping & really enjoyed that. It is right there when you get off the ship & lots of it!
Read merinski's full Emerald Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image rlrs88
Sep 2012
This was our first, and the most excitement I had during the vacation!!!!!!!! We can not wait to do this again!!!!!!!
Read rlrs88's full Carnival Victory cruise review
Member Image MizzouCardsPT
Jul 2012
Went ziplining at Sky Safari. This was my and my 50 year old mothers first time ziplining and we had a blast. Would definatly go again!
Read MizzouCardsPT's full Carnival Victory cruise review
Member Image NeverQuit
Mar 2012
They get you on a bus and you do a little tour of the island before you get to the zip area. This is ok, you see some of the island and hear some history. However, don't ask the guide questions, he doesn't know anything except what he is reciting. When we got to the zip area, they were running very late, and we wasted half an hour "touring" the plantation area which consisted of looking at trees and a few ruins of houses. The zip line itself is fun, but it is really only 1/2 an hour out of 3 hours. We ended up getting back to the port late and didn't have time to shop because the ship was leaving. It might be good for first time zipliners...otherwise don't bother.
Read NeverQuit's full Celebrity Equinox cruise review
Member Image cruisecutee
Mar 2012
Zip lining was incredible, I just wish they had more lines
Read cruisecutee's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review