St. Kitts Zip-lining Excursion Reviews

St. Kitts Zip-lining cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Soar through St. Kitts' rainforest while on a zip-lining tour through the island's wilderness. This tour provides thrill seekers an adrenaline rush -- and a panoramic view of St. Kitts.
Member Image topdog11
Sep 2016
Very good, if you never zip line before, do this one. They do everything for you. You will have a good time. If you like to be more in control of your zip line this is not for you.
Read topdog11's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image TravelingAPor
Aug 2016
Sky Safari Zip Line was well run and safety conscious. We took an island tour, on the way to the zip line area. We signed papers and were weighed. The workers were fun and friendly. We took a very bumpy ride, in an open truck up to the zip line. We were trained on a short zip line. The first line was long and I could see the sea from up high. Awesome! There were 3 more zip lines to ride. This was safe & wonderful! Perfect for new zip liners. They do need to add another, longer zip line, for more enjoyment.
Read TravelingAPor's full Carnival Fascination cruise review
Member Image cheerldrmom
Jul 2016
Was run very well
Read cheerldrmom's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image skloeckener
Jul 2016
Sky Safari Zip Lining Adventure was my favorite excursion! My boyfriend and I had never zip lined before, but this is perfect for beginners because of the full seat harness they use. We went down a huge mountain with amazing views and the crew that brings you up and secures you to each zip line are such a blast! We were laughing and having too much fun to even be scared of the heights.
Read skloeckener's full Carnival Fascination cruise review
Member Image BlantonD@gmail.com
Jun 2016
We had a fantastic time on the 'Sky Safari' zipline, with tremendous views of the surrounding countryside and a few thrilling rides. The staff were courteous, professional, and we felt safe throughout the experience.
Read BlantonD@gmail.com's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image willbecruisinforlife
Jun 2016
I was reluctant to zip line but it was an excellent experience. I felt safe the entire time and the staff was excellent
Read willbecruisinforlife's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Promises
Jun 2016
This was a great time for both myself and my wife (who was scared). The tour operators were fun and friendly. I would do this again. The only reason for the 4 was we had to wait too long for the return shuttle.
Read Promises's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image fitoldguyinspeedo
May 2016
Great time but just a little short. The zip-line operations are the safest in the world and the user should have no worries at all. Very professionally run.
Read fitoldguyinspeedo's full Carnival Fascination cruise review
Member Image YoYoCruzin
Apr 2016
We did the Sky Safari zip lining was a lot of fun and OMG, Gorgeous, Main Squeeze, Chips ahoy, and SKG tour guides were fantastic and so much fun! The van ride to get there was in a nice a/c van. They did not have a mic but they were loud enough to hear. The ride to the 1st zip line was a bumpy ride in a military style no top jeep up to the rain forest but the lines were fun except for the ending where the spring stops you which could cause back pain for some. There was a kid with a baby monkey that if you let the monkey jump on you and get pictures of it, it will cost you $10. Free drinks afterwards.
Read YoYoCruzin's full Carnival Elation cruise review
Member Image bkm30102
Apr 2016
Very fun, would highly recommend. They guides were great, very beautiful.
Read bkm30102's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image gandc01
Oct 2015
Ziplining was good. The equipment was better than Roatan as there was no need to wear gloves. This system used a trapeze system that meant you did not twist as you went down the line.
Read gandc01's full Carnival Sunshine cruise review
Member Image oenone
Oct 2015
We had a ball. There are about 4 lines (5 counting the trial run) with each going faster than the last. The guides are excellent and very entertaining. My spouse had never done it before and he thoroughly enjoyed himself (he wears an ankle brace, but that was no impediment to having a lot of fun. Highly recommend this excursion.
Read oenone's full Celebrity Reflection cruise review
Member Image mrsshoper
Sep 2015
LOVED IT!!! Tyrone GT77 was our bus driver out there and he was incredible. Pretty much gave us an Island Tour on the way. Once there we had Caliente and Gorgeous as our Zip Line Guides and they were absolutely WONDERFUL!!!! Gorgeous is hilarious. They made this trip fun and not to mention the zip lining. This was my first time and would do it again!!!! You can tell they take care of the equipment and they are ALL ABOUT SAFETY!!!!! They answered questions that people had regarding safety and protocol and made sure we all felt comfortable.
Read mrsshoper's full Carnival Sunshine cruise review
Member Image karenj4546
Aug 2015
I hate heights, but this was a blast and I'd do it again in a heart-beat!
Read karenj4546's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Member Image tonyweir
Jul 2015
What a rush! I would have done this again. Very professional option with safety furst. The zip lines were thrilling.
Read tonyweir's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image tonyweir
Jul 2015
What a thrill! Very well done and safe. I would have it again, twice!
Read tonyweir's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image portsimportant
Jun 2015
The Zip line was about halfway around the island and then up into the forest, it was a lot of fun. The views were really pretty. There were monkeys around. There was some hiking involved and some transfers by vehicle which was a little scary as it was riding on the back of a pick-up.
Read portsimportant's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Member Image brookemarieplusone
May 2015
Air conditioned buses were nice and the actual zip lines were great for a beginner like me because these don't have hand brakes so they are super easy for a newbie. Only downfall was they were very backed up from their big truck being broken down so we had to stand in the heat for over an hour waiting. Once they fix it the excursion will be five stars.
Read brookemarieplusone's full Carnival Splendor cruise review
Member Image Parky6
May 2015
Son and GF went said it was GREAT and had fun. In PR there is a ZIP LINE about 45 minutes from San Juan called THE BEAST. Our Rain Forest tour guide said it is te only zipline where you lay out , like you are flying. and it is HIGH and LONG, worth the car ride
Read Parky6's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image rockyhou
May 2015
Fun excursion, zip-lined many places, this was probably my least favorite. It was good, but seemed short. They advertise 5 runs, but really only 3 descent ones. the other were very short 'test' lines.
Read rockyhou's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Member Image brunsert
Apr 2015
A wonderful experience! The ziplines and crew were first rate. The forest canopy was gorgeous and as you ziplined, you flew over forest, water, canyons. A fabulous and recommended trip.
Read brunsert's full Jewel of the Seas cruise review
Member Image racing02
Apr 2015
Zip line Canopy tour was excellent. The crew and zip line guides make this a fun and enjoyable tour. Felt totally safe, and their equipment is top line. Highly recommend, no wonder this was rated in the all time top 5 shore excursions for all cruise lines.
Read racing02's full Celebrity Silhouette cruise review
Member Image Brydisu
Mar 2015
Sky Safari was great fun!! I would recommend this tour it was well worth the money. We wanted to do something different, and was this would be good for all ages.
Read Brydisu's full Celebrity Silhouette cruise review
Member Image purpletraveler
Not Rated
Jan 2015

Zip lining was fantastic. The staff there were friendly, helpful, competent and made our experience so much fun. I would to it again And I zip line often

Read purpletraveler's full Quantum of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Cammy8
Not Rated
Jan 2015

Excellent. Its only 6 years old and judging from the description of others who had zip lined elsewhere, this one was far better (my first time). The reasons:
No sweaty leather gloves or break to worry about (springs stop you)
Truck took us to the top, rather than walk up like some others
You are in a seat holding a bar, so feasibly you could zip without holding on. I clung on for dear life.
Lines are secured in concrete rather than screwed into wood.

Read Cammy8's full Norwegian Breakaway cruise review