St. Kitts Zip-lining Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > St. Kitts Shore Excursions > Zip-lining

Soar through St. Kitts' rainforest while on a zip-lining tour through the island's wilderness. This tour provides thrill seekers an adrenaline rush -- and a panoramic view of St. Kitts.

bowallace

1 review

Favorite excursion. Enjoyed sitting back and flying along the line. Guides made me feel safe and secure.

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

kmw.smith

1 review

The first was a zip line! I'm not good with heights but this was amazing! The instructors were very safety conscious and you have a training run before the real thing! I can only say that if you've been thinking about doing a zip line then do it on St Kitts.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

TTBrad

We went zip-lining with Sky Safari and it was excellent. Got an island tour on the way there and back and went flying across the tropical forest at over 1,000 ft above sea level. Definitely a rush!

LKA_Mike

1 review

First time zip liner and had a blast. This was the least strenuous way to zip line I could imagine. There was no climbing trees. You walked up a platform, got some help hooking up your trolley and off you went! My only complaint was there weren't more lines. Ready for the next step up.

merinski

The taxi that was promised didn't turn up. They 2 guys in our group took another taxi. They liked it, it was nice. Otherwise we went shopping & really enjoyed that. It is right there when you get off the ship & lots of it!

Provider: Independent Operator

rlrs88

This was our first, and the most excitement I had during the vacation!!!!!!!! We can not wait to do this again!!!!!!!

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

MizzouCardsPT

1 review

Went ziplining at Sky Safari. This was my and my 50 year old mothers first time ziplining and we had a blast. Would definatly go again!

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

NeverQuit

They get you on a bus and you do a little tour of the island before you get to the zip area. This is ok, you see some of the island and hear some history. However, don't ask the guide questions, he doesn't know anything except what he is reciting. When we got to the zip area, they were running very late, and we wasted half an hour "touring" the plantation area which consisted of looking at trees and a few ruins of houses. The zip line itself is fun, but it is really only 1/2 an hour out of 3 hours. We ended up getting back to the port late and didn't have time to shop because the ship was leaving. It might be good for first time zipliners...otherwise don't bother.

Provider: Celebrity Cruises

cruisecutee

1 review

Zip lining was incredible, I just wish they had more lines