Cozumel Sailing Excursion Reviews

Cozumel Sailing cruise excursion
Overall Rating
A private charter on Cozumel's deep blue waters offers rest and relaxation, not to mention majestic views of the island and your cruise ship.
Member Image todayray
Jan 2013
very nice sail, not too much and not too little work required from us-nice atmosphere and fun
Read todayray's full Freedom of the Seas cruise review
Member Image 2009cruise
Jan 2013
Cozumel - We were clouded/rained out. My husband took RC tour (America's Cup Regatta) and because of the high winds, found it to be the best excursion he has ever been on. The crew kept everyone safe. I went to Playa UVAS and found their guacamole to be very good and drinks with generous alcohol. The port shopping has really cheap liquor (cheaper than airport). At this port, you go thru security before you get on the ship and lineups are lengthy so add that to your time needed to meet the all aboard deadline
Read 2009cruise's full Mariner of the Seas cruise review
Member Image TylerRose
Mar 2012
My DH and I had a ball though on the "America's Cup Regatta" 3 hour sailboat racing excursion. Not an adventurer- I dreaded it and was going only for my DH. Thank goodness he pushes me beyond my comfort zone. This was the best excursion we have been on in a long time... I LOVED IT! We were divided into 2 teams, learned to "sail" our boats for race (With a whole lot of help). Each assigned their own job... we sailed & finally raced... and BTW, WE WON!
Read TylerRose's full Ryndam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line
Member Image ahoydave
1 review
Mar 2012
As an avid sailor, it was something I wanted to experience and it was fun. The mainsail was worn out and the return shuttle boat dropped us off at another cruise ship line's facility without instructions how to get back to our cruise line.
Read ahoydave's full Carnival Triumph cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines
Member Image Sandra in San Antonio
Feb 2012
Fabulous 52' catamaran with only 10 of us aboard. Deep sea fishing, parasailing, food all day, drinks all day, music all day, snorkeling, and beach time from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Read Sandra in San Antonio's full Mariner of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Dan & Karen...
Member Image Ladybug487
1 review
Feb 2012
Fabulous - great time - awesome service - great crew! Highly recommend!
Read Ladybug487's full Mariner of the Seas cruise review