Cozumel Sailing Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Cozumel Shore Excursions > Sailing

A private charter on Cozumel's deep blue waters offers rest and relaxation, not to mention majestic views of the island and your cruise ship.

todayray

very nice sail, not too much and not too little work required from us-nice atmosphere and fun

2009cruise

Cozumel - We were clouded/rained out. My husband took RC tour (America's Cup Regatta) and because of the high winds, found it to be the best excursion he has ever been on. The crew kept everyone safe. I went to Playa UVAS and found their guacamole to be very good and drinks with generous alcohol. The port shopping has really cheap liquor (cheaper than airport). At this port, you go thru security before you get on the ship and lineups are lengthy so add that to your time needed to meet the all aboard deadline

TylerRose

My DH and I had a ball though on the "America's Cup Regatta" 3 hour sailboat racing excursion. Not an adventurer- I dreaded it and was going only for my DH. Thank goodness he pushes me beyond my comfort zone. This was the best excursion we have been on in a long time... I LOVED IT! We were divided into 2 teams, learned to "sail" our boats for race (With a whole lot of help). Each assigned their own job... we sailed & finally raced... and BTW, WE WON!

Provider: Holland America Line

ahoydave

1 review

As an avid sailor, it was something I wanted to experience and it was fun. The mainsail was worn out and the return shuttle boat dropped us off at another cruise ship line's facility without instructions how to get back to our cruise line.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

Sandra in San Antonio

Fabulous 52' catamaran with only 10 of us aboard. Deep sea fishing, parasailing, food all day, drinks all day, music all day, snorkeling, and beach time from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.

Provider: Independent Operator

Ladybug487

1 review

Fabulous - great time - awesome service - great crew! Highly recommend!