Cozumel Submarine Tour Excursion Reviews

Cozumel Submarine Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Prefer to stay dry during your day in Cozumel? A submarine tour provides visitors with a glimpse of Cozumel’s reefs and tropical marine line.
Member Image ndviamontes
Feb 2017
It was a really neat experience. Saw lots of fish and got down to 115 ft!
Read ndviamontes's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image debeni
Jan 2017
This really is a submarine and takes you down 100 feet to the coral reef. Just try not to think that you're 100 feet down in a small submarine (lol). Very much enjoyed.
Read debeni's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Member Image Kirsten T
Jan 2017
Nice way to see the underwater beauty of Cozumel if you're not into diving or snorkeling. The sub required a short set of steep stairs to get from the deck to the underwater viewing, but the crew was very good with a few elderly and one disabled passenger and got them up and down pretty easily. The guide was a little hard to understand but we enjoyed viewing the fish! We went snorkeling on our own the next day.
Read Kirsten T's full Celebrity Equinox cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image Scott6428
Jan 2017
tour was fun - rough boat ride to get to the sub.
Read Scott6428's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image CatInTX
Jan 2017
I think we didn't see much marine life as they had already done the tour with another group. The fish were mainly on the starboard side and when the sub turned around, they took the exact same path, and most of the fish had moved on. Wish they'd vary it some so we could've seen more.
Read CatInTX's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Member Image dtclee
Dec 2016
Very nice first experience in submarine. You saw more of sea life from their view window than you can from snorkeling.
Read dtclee's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image swopie72
Dec 2016
I didn't go on this but my DH and 12 yo did and they enjoyed it.
Read swopie72's full Norwegian Jade cruise review
Member Image chewie274
Dec 2016
Great fun! Not to be missed.
Read chewie274's full Norwegian Jade cruise review
Member Image retlawmeb
Dec 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed the submarine adventure. the sub was nice. The crew was knowledgable and helpful. The scenery was amazing. I would recommend this to everyone.
Read retlawmeb's full Regal Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image myblue03
Nov 2016
It was wonderful seeing all the beautiful fish and coral without having to get wet.
Read myblue03's full Celebrity Equinox cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image Yarelix1978
Oct 2016
My husband was so excited I was one of the best days of my life
Read Yarelix1978's full Norwegian Star cruise review
Member Image allongjr
Oct 2016
We went on a submersible, which was very nice but very bumpy. Viewing the reef, we saw some fish but not many and it wasn't as colorful as we expected. But it was a nice, long excursion and the crew were very informative. Also, took a nice picture after the trip.
Read allongjr's full Liberty of the Seas cruise review
Member Image bostonphil
Oct 2016
Wonderful but not many fish to be seen this time around. I do not know how to swim so this gave me a chance to go under water and see what is there. There were fish but not as many as I expected. Seating on the submarine was a bit tight and uncomfortable. Very nice port.
Read bostonphil's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Member Image ndame4nd
Sep 2016
Great time on the submarine, totally worth the money. Would recommened to them getting their own shuttles instead of putting us in taxis and hoping we get there.
Read ndame4nd's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Member Image wjm2
Sep 2016
Outstanding crew and tour.
Read wjm2's full Carnival Dream cruise review
Member Image smtr467
Jul 2016
Everyone in our group loved it!!! I recommend this one!
Read smtr467's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Member Image larel
Jul 2016
What a great opportunity as a non-diver to see over 100ft below!!
Read larel's full Norwegian Getaway cruise review
Member Image Mary P L
Jun 2016
Our guide was wonderful - got lots of great fish photos underwater!
Read Mary P L's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Member Image ftr1873
May 2016
Professional outfit, so don't worry about being in a tin can 115 feet below the surface. Maybe a little expensive at $100 but still a good day out and gives a taste of live underwater. The tour guide/mariner knows his stuff, speaks excellent English and his colleagues are all helpful and friendly.
Read ftr1873's full Allure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Shellie789
May 2016
Wonderful tour people of all ages will love it. For people that don't scuba this is a fantastic way to see the bottom of the ocean.
Read Shellie789's full Liberty of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Krun16
Apr 2016
very cool experience, first and probably last time on a submarine. They pack you in pretty tight, but you get to see some neat things. Worth doing once. You do have to be able to climb in and on of the sub on a ladder.
Read Krun16's full Liberty of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Dova
Feb 2016
Cozumel was interesting nice shops right off the boat but nothing else that you could walk to.
Read Dova's full Caribbean Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image TexasLadyBug
Feb 2016
Neat but very kitschy. I wouldn't do it again, but to be able to say I've been in a submarine is pretty neat. We also didn't see much.
Read TexasLadyBug's full Norwegian Jade cruise review
Member Image smone1
Nov 2015
Guide was very informative and kept to the schedule. The excursion was very interesting and unusual. Our family felt we were actually a part of the reef experience. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who cannot do more strenuous activities.
Read smone1's full Oasis of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Zen
Oct 2015
Great fun. Guides were informative. Just the right amount. Only drawback is it was a little snug in the submarine. No elbow room at all.
Read Zen's full Carnival Freedom cruise review