Aruba Beach Break Excursion Reviews

Aruba Beach Break cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Spend your day relaxing on the picturesque shores of Aruba. Framed by palm trees and crystal-clear waters, these beaches are the definition of paradise.
Member Image WonderGuy77
Mar 2017
It was $29, so it was a bus ride to the beach and back. Average.
Read WonderGuy77's full Carnival Sunshine cruise review
Member Image crosst52
Mar 2017
Took the Kukoo Kunuka bus tour with beach. I have to say this is the most I've had in a long time. I felt like a teenager riding around the streets with the music blasting by "Smooth", our bus driver, shaking marracka's and signing at the top of our lungs. Can't wait to do this excursion again. The beach was very nice, a little crowded.
Read crosst52's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image maddie321
Mar 2017
On Aruba we decided to get a spot in line at the Renaissance hotel and buy tickets for flamingo beach. The cost of the excursion was $100 per person but I would say it was well worth it. We got a boat ride to the island, got to beach it with limited people, enjoyed a nice drink with a huge lunch and most importantly we got to take pictures and swim with the flamingos. In addition to that, we rented some snorkel gear and got to snorkel along the coral and rocks. The trip was amazing and the beach was beautiful. This was definitely one of my favorite excursions I have ever been on.
Read maddie321's full Carnival Vista cruise review
Provider: Flamingo Beach
Member Image keithm
Jan 2017
Unfortunately, it's an hour to & from the beach by boat. The water is very cloudy due to the powder sugar like sand. The fine sand is caused by Parrot fish eating coral & pooping out fine sand. I'd recommend not doing a beach break & do something else. With it being an over night stay, we ate at "Chalet Suisse". This is a fantastic restaurant. El Gaucho is another fine restaurant as well.
Read keithm's full Celebrity Eclipse cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image macusr
Jan 2017
We did the ship's excursion to De Palm Island. It's an all inclusive food & drink (incl alcoholic) beach getaway. Snorkeling was included if you wanted. There were other free amenities (pool, water slides, zip line) as well as for a fee (helmet diving, massage). There is a turtle exhibit and a peacock exhibit. There were plenty of lounge chairs, and we were able to get chairs under a palapa. There were a few families, but it was mostly adults and it wasn't too crowded. The water area is shallow and it's rocky on the bottom so definitely plan to wear water shoes. We had a relaxing beach day which is exactly what I was looking to do in Aruba.
Read macusr's full Caribbean Princess cruise review
Member Image HaveDogWillTravel
Jan 2017
Really underwhelming. Overpriced food and drinks, had to pay $25 for two hours of shade under an umbrella with a lounge chair. Princess only provides chairs in the full sun. The beach (Moomba beach which is part of Palm beach) does not even make my top 20 of nice beaches. I would rent a car and just drive to one of the quieter lesser used beaches.
Read HaveDogWillTravel's full Island Princess cruise review
Member Image sansibee
Dec 2016
De Palm Island, this was all inclusive , plenty of food & drink as often as you want, plenty of sunbeds, beautiful soft sand beaches (3 i think) very friendly staff, even got wifi there, snorkeling great, yes definitely VFM.
Read sansibee's full TUI Discovery cruise review
Provider: Thomson Cruises
Member Image lorieal555
Dec 2016
Nice time. two different beaches. Sorry it rained but at least there was a bar resturant nearby to try to wait out the weather.
Read lorieal555's full MSC Divina cruise review
Provider: MSC Cruises
Member Image carnivalcruzchick
Dec 2016
Took a memorable ride on the Open air Banana bus! Had a great time. The beach was the best yet. Powder soft white sands, had such a great day. I was sad to leave. I know it is going to be a long time until I see a beach with water that is so beautiful. I love Aruba!!
Read carnivalcruzchick's full Carnival Vista cruise review
Member Image Al-Indy
Dec 2016
Should have taken the public bus transportation instead- would have paid less. Outside dock tour people were very pushy.
Read Al-Indy's full Caribbean Princess cruise review
Member Image Beachman22
Nov 2016
over priced chairs and umbrella at beach.
Read Beachman22's full Serenade of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Marco007
Nov 2016
great experience, water is super clear and cold, some waves
Read Marco007's full Carnival Splendor cruise review
Provider: BUS
Member Image dd710n
Nov 2016
Interesting facts from guide about island life. Price was good.
Read dd710n's full Caribbean Princess cruise review
Member Image fishingguy1234
Nov 2016
Reservation as expected, lots of drinks good food and a nice beach!
Read fishingguy1234's full Carnival Vista cruise review
Provider: Shore excursioneer
Member Image Prairie Wolf
Oct 2016
Took bus to Palm Beach. Average beach, lots of services.
Read Prairie Wolf's full Carnival Splendor cruise review
Member Image marcy4417
Aug 2016
Good but not memorable.
Read marcy4417's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image chicka31
Mar 2016
Party bus ride through a part of Aruba then to the beach. the bus is not very safe I slipped on the very narrow steps and fractured my toe, and had a swollen ankle. had to go to medical on the ship. they need better buses or post a warning about he steps. EXIT BACKWARDS! bettter landing.
Read chicka31's full Jewel of the Seas cruise review
Member Image gpower15
Oct 2015
Had a blast!!! One of my top five excursions ever. Started with a walk from the ship to the Catamaran. The guide was funny and informative as we sailed out to the first snorkeling spot which was just off a beach. The second snorkeling spot was at a sunken World War II German freighter ship. This was the reason I booked this one, I thought that would be awesome and it was!. After that we got back on the catamaran to go to the beach where they had a great lunch ready for us. Didn't get to spend as much time at the beach as we would have liked but it was a lot of fun. The bus ride from the beach back to the ship was fun and it was in a party bus and everyone was having a good time.
Read gpower15's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image topaz123
Aug 2015
Kukoo Kanooka party bus. Open air bus with guide to show you the island, lighthouse,and more. Lots of fun stops and you get to the beach with coupon booklet for drink discounts, free beach chairs,etc. Recommend this tour for sure.
Read topaz123's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Member Image Dolphingirl240
Jul 2015
We loved the beach!!
Read Dolphingirl240's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Parky6
May 2015
Rented a Jeep went to three beaches all areas are different 1) ARASHI best snorkeling on entire cruise. Bring your own gear and drinks, only thing here is a beautiful beach and Palypas no chairs,bring bread from ship to feed fish and you will see HUNDREDS 2) Palm Beach very commercialized, but a good place to grab lunch went to Pelican Pier great food, didn't stay , felt like I was in FL' 3) Eagle Beach just 8 minutes from Palm Beach back toward cruise ship. Laid on beach, swam here... spent two hrs, not as crowded, ENJOY the sand an water here.
Read Parky6's full Adventure of the Seas cruise review
Provider: On our own
Member Image Sallysecretary
May 2015
Island is beautiful. Beach was nice, very hot, we were told there would be chairs for us, which there was not, had to rent them, had to pay to go to the bathroom.
Read Sallysecretary's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Member Image Converted
Apr 2015
Although a beautiful beach we were taken to the not so swank side of the beach which was away from the nicer part. No food was included in the excursion cost and therefore what I purchased from the bar was expensive.
Read Converted's full Norwegian Dawn cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image macioci15@aol.com
Apr 2015
Wish I could remember his name because he was so helpful. It was late and we wanted to do some things before getting back on the ship and he took us, though he was supposed to be finished with work for the day. He was very accommodating and took us every where we wanted to go for $20. each.
Read macioci15@aol.com's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Provider: Do not remember but he was an independent cab
Member Image bransonpa
Mar 2015
DePalm Island - Would NOT recommend this. Very Disappointed!!! Rocky beach, HORRIBLE Food; Rude Staff. It is run by the Atlantis Submarine group I believe as they all have the same shirts on and the Submarine departs from the same location as the boat that takes you to DePalm Island.
Read bransonpa's full Carnival Conquest cruise review