Juneau Trekking Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Juneau Shore Excursions > Trekking

Experience Juneau's unforgettable landscape and scenery from above, only accessible aboard the NorthStar Trekking Level II excursion.

FunGranny

My son and grandson thoroughly enjoyed this excursion. It was the highlight of my grandson's cruise. It was a private tour with just them and a guide. I regret I do not know his name or the company's name as they reported that the guide was outstanding. The only consideration is that you must be in excellent condition as the long hike out after the long hike in and glacier climbing was a killer! They both had a super experience

Provider: Independent Operator

davidmarq

1 review

expensive but a must a must a must!!!! Do it.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

mouse0217

1 review

We actually did the Extended Trek (but I did not see the option). It was amazing! Make sure you bring sunglasses and head wear to put under the helmet. It will help keep you warmer. We were able to ice climb, drink glacier water, see amazing sights, etc. Do not hesitate! Worth the money.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line