Boston Duck Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Boston Shore Excursions > Duck Tour

For a totally unique touring experience, hop on board one of Boston's amphibious duck boats.

VacationsRme

1 review

This was a fun trip. We only drove by the sights and got a small view of this beautiful town. We choose this due to lack of walking mobility with my Dad. Good choice if you have problems walking.

Provider: Princess Cruises

Clappy

1 review

We took a Duck Tour in Boston which was a couple of hours long and focused mainly on the historical sites around the city. Since this is not really my "thing" I found it really boring; however, my husband really enjoyed it.

tlcalldritt

1 review

Boston - We did the duck tour and our driver/tour guide was funny, knowledgeable and we saw many sites. We chose to get off @ Faniel Hall and The Quincy Market - Great place to see history and eat lunch! We bought a bus ticket back to the pier ahead of time, but when boarding the bus, we realized that they let anyone with a Princess cruisecard on the bus for a ride back to the pier - $20 wasted!

Provider: Princess Cruises

gemini0660

Love the Duck Boats (always do this tour if offered!) the driver/guide was hysterically funny...well worth the $$.

cfcsarg

First time on a duck tour. Wonderful and different!