Grand Turk Snuba Excursion Reviews

Grand Turk Snuba cruise excursion
Overall Rating
A hybrid of scuba diving and snorkeling, snuba is a unique way to discover the beauty of the coral reefs and exotic fish prevalent in the waters of Grand Turk.
Member Image gandc01
1 review
Oct 2015
This Snuba experience was not as good as St-Kitts. My mask leaked and I had to blow out the water several times. The fish were actually easier to photograph during the snorkeling period. I would still go again.
Read gandc01's full Carnival Sunshine cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Line
Member Image bransonpa
Mar 2015
Decent enough. Not much color to the fish compared to the fish in Hawaii, but beautiful island. The beach where you get off the boat was a great set up with all the shops and the NASA museum of sorts.
Read bransonpa's full Carnival Conquest cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Line
Member Image LauraJoe
1 review
Not Rated
Feb 2013
LOVED IT! However, there were some sanitation concerns with the snuba masks. Although they were cleaned in soapy water before the first group used them, there were no efforts made to sanitize the masks before the second group. My husband and I were in the second group, and within 24 hours after the excursion, my husband came down with a severe upper respiratory infection and a fever of 103. We had to spend a small fortune to see the on-ship doctor and my husband was quarantined for 2 days during our cruise. We believe he may have caught it from using the same mask as a complete stranger who has been breathing (and possibly coughing) in it for 30 minutes prior to my husband using it.
Read LauraJoe's full Westerdam cruise review