Grand Turk Snuba Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Grand Turk Shore Excursions > Snuba

A hybrid of scuba diving and snorkeling, snuba is a unique way to discover the beauty of the coral reefs and exotic fish prevalent in the waters of Grand Turk.

LauraJoe

1 review

LOVED IT! However, there were some sanitation concerns with the snuba masks. Although they were cleaned in soapy water before the first group used them, there were no efforts made to sanitize the masks before the second group. My husband and I were in the second group, and within 24 hours after the excursion, my husband came down with a severe upper respiratory infection and a fever of 103. We had to spend a small fortune to see the on-ship doctor and my husband was quarantined for 2 days during our cruise. We believe he may have caught it from using the same mask as a complete stranger who has been breathing (and possibly coughing) in it for 30 minutes prior to my husband using it.

Provider: Holland America Line