Grand Turk Scuba - Certified Excursion Reviews

Grand Turk Scuba - Certified cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Grand Turk offers some of the finest scuba diving excursions in the world with its vast array of tropical fish and reefs.
Member Image battlebeast
Not Rated
Sep 2014

Our second day was our first port of call. Grand Turk. My friend and I went Scuba Diving. It was extremely fun. The water was crystal, and so very warm! 28°c/82°F. I haven't felt water like that EVER! The dive was amazing, to say the least! Lots of coral to see, but not much fish.

Cockburn town was so historical and old and neat. The shopping was good.
The diving at Bohio Dive Resort was amazing! A great Canadian company offering great diving at a beautiful beach!

Read battlebeast's full Carnival Sunshine cruise review
Provider: Bohio Dive Resort
Member Image robtulipe
Feb 2014

Good dive but coral reefs are showing signs of damage possibly by being over dove.

Read robtulipe's full Celebrity Century cruise review
Provider: Celebrity Cruises
Member Image karm1210
Jan 2014

My hubby and dad did a scuba excursion. They were not impressed and did not see anything too exciting (fish). Had better snorkeling experience in St. Thomas than scuba in Grand Turk.
I took the kids to the beach right off the ship, fabulous snorkeling .

Read karm1210's full Carnival Freedom cruise review

Read vegaspat's full Carnival Breeze cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines
Member Image Harpo
Jan 2013
Good visibility, good fish, good reef. Good, not great. There was a long gap between the first and second dive. Most of our group went to the beach directly to the left of the ship.
Read Harpo's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Provider: Grand Turk Divers
Member Image krempert
Dec 2012
As divers, I booked a two tank dive trip with Blue Waters divers (see my TripAdvisor.com post) for four of us and my wife and daughter took the Catarman excursion through Holland. All of us had a great time!
Read krempert's full Westerdam cruise review
Member Image jabetz
Jun 2012
Highly reccommend GTD. I had a wonderful experience and the dive master was fantastic. The cruise line doesn't offer any SCUBA diving excursion.
Read jabetz's full Carnival Pride cruise review
Provider: Grand Turk Diving Co.
Member Image StingRaysfan
May 2012
Great Dives, lots of sea life. Small group of 3 of us, which was great. Very happy with our trip with Blue Water Divers!
Read StingRaysfan's full Carnival Valor cruise review
Member Image cowprintrabbit
May 2012
Turks and Caicos -- we went diving again, but because the ship cancelled the diving trips, we got on the Internet once onboard and joined Blue Water Drivers for a 2 tank dive to "The Wall". One of the best places in the world. No question. It is amazing to get to places on the Island using a taxi -- it is generally $5 - $6 per person each way. A lot of people on the boat just spent the day in Margaritaville in the port...it was a spring break party to say the least. After a 2 tank dive, it was definitely nice to get a good margarita before getting back on the ship.
Read cowprintrabbit's full Carnival Liberty cruise review
Member Image thezombiemaster
Mar 2012
Nice two-tank dive. Well run operation. Smitty is a great dive master. The "Wall" is truly something to see!
Read thezombiemaster's full Carnival Miracle cruise review
Provider: Grand Turk Diving
Member Image tdriggers84
Mar 2012
Our favorite stop by far! We want to go back soon! Just not on HAL.
Read tdriggers84's full Eurodam cruise review