Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) City Tour Excursion Reviews

Fort Lauderdale (Port Everglades) City Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Enjoy a city tour of Fort Lauderdale's main attractions, including shopping on Las Olas Boulevard, gondola rides on its canals, and a historic riverfront.
Member Image dundalkspur
Dec 2013

This was a waste of money$59 .It consisted of a boat ride showing other people's homes - and going around the cruise port -then we were dropped off for an hour and thirty minutes in a shopping street full of overpriced shops - most of the people just stayed on the bus.....sigh.......borning....

Read dundalkspur's full Crown Princess cruise review
Provider: Princess Cruises
Member Image paperclips
Feb 2013
The only ships excursion I had on my last day before heading back home was the Land and Sea tour. It was pretty good. We saw Ft. Lauderdale beach, the area where "Where the Boys Are" was filmed with Connie Francis. Our tour guide gave us the history of Ft. Lauderdale. We boarded the Carrie B. Harbour Tours to see "Venice of America". Lots of several million dollar homes, yachts and went into Port Everglades where the large cruise ships dock. I saw my ship one last time, wishing I could go back ......... or better yet go on anther cruise right at that moment. Ah, guess I'll have to just dream and wait for next year.
Read paperclips's full Nieuw Amsterdam cruise review
Provider: Holland America Line
Member Image collinsmom4301
Dec 2012
WE booked a land and sea excursion after our cruise as our plane didn't leave until 355. This tour was well organized but the tour guide got a little carried away with his history lessons. This was a good trip.
Read collinsmom4301's full Noordam cruise review