Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour Excursion Reviews

Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour cruise excursion
Overall Rating
The Boston Freedom Trail affords the opportunity to explore revolutionary Boston with all the comfort of a guided walking tour.
Member Image oboebbr
Jun 2012
There's not a lot of time in port at Boston, so we chose to take a (pretty expensive at $19 per person round trip) bus into the historic district and then we followed the "Freedom Trail" ourselves. We probably could have walked from the dock but I didn't find a good enough map of Boston online to judge the distance....maybe there isn't sidewalk in places...I don't know. The bus let us off at Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market, and picked us up at the same spot. We saw everything we wanted to see in the heart of Boston.
Read oboebbr's full Enchantment of the Seas cruise review
Member Image Kat_Cruiser
Jun 2012
My husband and I have been to Boston before, and Boston is one of my favorite two cities, but never took the Freedom trail walk. The walk was informative and we did get to see quite a bit along the way. The only odd thing was the guides didn't seem to know that a stop along the way had been closed and moved about 6 weeks earlier. We did have enough time afterward to do a little exploring, shopping and grab a bit to eat.
Read Kat_Cruiser's full Enchantment of the Seas cruise review
Member Image kacoombs
May 2012
We used the cruise line's shuttle bus to get to Quincy Market. Freedom Trail is great, but it is a long walk...especially in the rain!
Read kacoombs's full Enchantment of the Seas cruise review