Boston Freedom Trail Walking Tour Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Boston Shore Excursions > Freedom Trail Walking Tour

The Boston Freedom Trail affords the opportunity to explore revolutionary Boston with all the comfort of a guided walking tour.

oboebbr

1 review

There's not a lot of time in port at Boston, so we chose to take a (pretty expensive at $19 per person round trip) bus into the historic district and then we followed the "Freedom Trail" ourselves. We probably could have walked from the dock but I didn't find a good enough map of Boston online to judge the distance....maybe there isn't sidewalk in places...I don't know. The bus let us off at Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market, and picked us up at the same spot. We saw everything we wanted to see in the heart of Boston.

Provider: Independent Operator

Kat_Cruiser

1 review

My husband and I have been to Boston before, and Boston is one of my favorite two cities, but never took the Freedom trail walk. The walk was informative and we did get to see quite a bit along the way. The only odd thing was the guides didn't seem to know that a stop along the way had been closed and moved about 6 weeks earlier. We did have enough time afterward to do a little exploring, shopping and grab a bit to eat.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

kacoombs

1 review

We used the cruise line's shuttle bus to get to Quincy Market. Freedom Trail is great, but it is a long walk...especially in the rain!

Provider: Independent Operator