Grand Cayman Sea Trek Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Grand Cayman Shore Excursions > Sea Trek

This is diving made easy for everyone. A helmet dive gets you beneath the water's surface for a tour of Grand Cayman's underwater world.

sogy

1 review

This excursion begins a on the ship and ended in the grand cayman.

on Day 1, I signed up for the PADI SCUBA diver certification. Since it was quiet cruise, I was the only student. So I spent all night reading the manual. I didn't mind reading because it was raining outside, the ship was rocking, so I had nothing else better to do.

On Day 2, I took the classroom portion. Since it was just me, i just wanted 3 videos and took 3 tests. I was in at 1 pm , and left at 4:30 pm. Maybe it was 3 hours of my vacation gone, but since it was raining, i didn't miss much.

On day 4, I did the pool exercise at 7am.. Oh gosh the Pool was cold and I couldn't breathe correctly. After switching wet suits and warming up a bit, I was able to do the exercise. but I ended early cause i was cold. I finished up the exercises later on, around 6pm. water was much warmer. Thanks Laura for sticking with me

on day 5, we were the first people off the Ship being tendered to shore. We went in Don Fosters dive shop to do the open water dive. The water was perfect and the sights under water was amazing. bright fishes and so close to shore. We also another student that did the tests course and pool dives before coming on board, but needed to do the open water dives to get the certificate. so i have another dive buddy

Overall. the best experience learning to dive. Everything you needed was all aboard. and the dive was just a tender away. You might spend 6 -9 hours of your vacation, but it was time well spent. you might want to do the course before coming, to save a time. overall great experience

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

CyFan99

1 review

This was the most amazing thing I have ever done. You must do this!!!

ReverendVW

My wife tred snuba last trip, and never made i past 4feet. this was perfect for her. She came back beaming with delight at all the antics of the diver's. I would recommend this for any non-scuba type people.

tnndcruiser

Oh my goodness, this was one of the highlights of our vacacation at the ports. You put on a helmet (much like a diver's helmet) and you get to walk under water. There is no way to describe how wonderful this is but it needs to be longer.

jayscore

1 review

Once in a lifetime thing. Spendy, but nice.