Grand Cayman Kayaking Excursion Reviews

Grand Cayman Kayaking cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Search through Grand Cayman's beautiful mangroves while kayaking along coral reefs and the island's marvelous coastline.
Member Image shepdt
Aug 2014

We were first time kayakers, much harder then we thought! But was a great experience. You kayak a good distance! Snorkeling was awesome, lots of fish, the fish would swim into you!

Read shepdt's full MSC Divina cruise review
Provider: MSC Cruises
Member Image webrose98
Not Rated
Dec 2013

snorkeling was just to far out for me but my kids enjoyed it.

Read webrose98's full Norwegian Jewel cruise review
Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line
Member Image Nikki Lisette
Mar 2013
Kayaking is fun. Jay gave great instructions and we didn't tip our boat once. I didn't understand why the tour guide went on and on about Mangroves until back on the ship I read the description of the excursion. Oops, it was all about Mangroves, lol.
Read Nikki Lisette's full Carnival Freedom cruise review
Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines
Member Image okgladmom
Mar 2013
You kayak out to the dive spot. Nothing much to report here.
Read okgladmom's full Navigator of the Seas cruise review
Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image megan}i{
Dec 2012
I booked a kayaking tour with Cayman Sea Elements. A group of about 10 of us in double kayaks were led through the mangroves. It was nice to have a small tour. We were picked up from the cruise port and taken to the marina to start our trip. It was also very reasonably priced at just $40 US per person. We were being driven back to the port when our driver asked if we wanted to do anything else. He advised us of a good restaurant with beach access. We wouldn't have found it without him. Good food and a beautiful beach. We were able to take a shuttle ride back to the pier for $4 US per person.
Read megan}i{'s full Carnival Valor cruise review