Grand Cayman Kayaking Excursion Reviews

Home > Member Reviews > Grand Cayman Shore Excursions > Kayaking

Search through Grand Cayman's beautiful mangroves while kayaking along coral reefs and the island's marvelous coastline.

webrose98

1 review

snorkeling was just to far out for me but my kids enjoyed it.

Provider: Norwegian Cruise Line

Nikki Lisette

Kayaking is fun. Jay gave great instructions and we didn't tip our boat once. I didn't understand why the tour guide went on and on about Mangroves until back on the ship I read the description of the excursion. Oops, it was all about Mangroves, lol.

Provider: Carnival Cruise Lines

okgladmom

You kayak out to the dive spot. Nothing much to report here.

Provider: Royal Caribbean International

megan}i{

1 review

I booked a kayaking tour with Cayman Sea Elements. A group of about 10 of us in double kayaks were led through the mangroves. It was nice to have a small tour. We were picked up from the cruise port and taken to the marina to start our trip. It was also very reasonably priced at just $40 US per person. We were being driven back to the port when our driver asked if we wanted to do anything else. He advised us of a good restaurant with beach access. We wouldn't have found it without him. Good food and a beautiful beach. We were able to take a shuttle ride back to the pier for $4 US per person.

Provider: Independent Operator