Mumbai (Bombay) Taj Mahal Excursion Reviews

Mumbai (Bombay) Taj Mahal cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Regarded by many as one of the most beautiful feats of architecture ever completed, the Taj Mahal was built in the seventeenth century by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his late wife.
Member Image oenone
Mar 2012
This would have been a total '5' if it weren't for some of the transportation: Spice Jet is the Indian low cost air line, and the seats are so jammed together, my spouse could not lower the tray in front of him, and I was pinned in my seat when the person in front of me reclined his seat (leading to very bad back spasms). Also, don't drink the water provided by the train (Neer Rail, I think). According to the doctor we called (Delhi belly is their version of tourista) it's problematic at best and likely the cause of the ailment. The Taj Mahal is fantastic, and the rickshaw ride through Old Delhi could be a thrill ride at Disneyland.
Read oenone's full Pacific Princess cruise review