Kelang (Kuala Lumpur) Petronas Twin Towers Excursion Reviews

Kelang (Kuala Lumpur) Petronas Twin Towers cruise excursion
Overall Rating
Visit the observation deck for cutting-edge displays and vibrant exhibits, or walk across the Twin Towers and admire Kuala Lumpur at over 550 feet above ground!
Member Image DanWilJr

Provider: Royal Caribbean International
Member Image avalon65
1 review
Mar 2013
A bit of a problem here. Our tour was for 7 hours - reason is that the ship docks at Port Glenn approx 90mins form KL (depending on traffic) so theres 3 hours gone already for your day tour. The tour I chose was $59 and "KL Lite & easy" tour. It included 2 stops at the War memorial and Royal Selangor Club then approx 3 hours "free time". The "Free time" was where the busload were dropped off at the Petronas Towers and told to "shop to you drop" until 3.30 when the bus picks you up to take you back to the ship. Trouble is that the Petronas Towers are VERY high class stores (Tiffany, Chanel etc) and I can see all these stores at Singapore. Our guide advised us NOT to go wandering off as if lost we could miss our connection back to the ship and have to pay approx $150USD for a taxi fare back to the ship. This made everyone VERY nervous and anxious so we felt like "captives" of this gigantic mall. Lets face it - I'm a male.. being stuck in a VERY expensive mall for 3 hours isn't my "kind of thing" I will admit. I was hoping to sample the street life, markets and the real KL during this free time and not Chanel shops. Anyway we all caught the bus back and I got some great pictures of KL and despite the humidity levels it appeared to be a clean structured city and would like to revisit it again soon.
Read avalon65's full Legend of the Seas cruise review