Bangkok (Laem Chabang) Tiger Zoo Excursion Reviews

Bangkok (Laem Chabang) Tiger Zoo cruise excursion
Overall Rating
If you are looking for an extraordinary experience with one of the most majestic creatures on earth, the Tiger Zoo is a must. See hundreds of the world's largest cat species, along with other amazing creatures on a trip you will never forget!
Member Image Trend
Not Rated
Feb 2015

We were docked in KLONG Toey port downtown Bangkok which made tour in the city easy.
We also were docked for three days giving us time to come and go. Our tour to the Tiger Temple was a great experience although my husband swears the animals are drugged! It is a long trip so we also stopped at the floating market and train market as well as the Bridge.

Read Trend's full Azamara Quest cruise review
Provider: Thaitourguides
Member Image jennyt59
1 review
Oct 2012
I went with an open mind having read many reviews but I'm sorry but I didn't like this experience at all I hate seeing such beautiful animals in concrete cages and dirty water and the Tiger Show itself should become a thing of the past
Read jennyt59's full Voyager of the Seas cruise review